OZCARDTRADERS * DEDICATED COLLECTORS LIST *

On the front page I'm down as Kyrie Irving - 312- Zeeman

As of my most recent checklist update I should now be Kyrie Irving - 796- Zeeman

And here is a fun fact, I got back into collecting in Feb of 2015, after more than 15 years out of the game. For simplicity call it Feb 1 2015, thats precisely 701 days ago. Which means I've accumulated my PC at a rate of 1.135 cards per day, every day for nearly 2 years LOL!

Nice work Adam!

Do you collect doubles or just one of each?

Only one of each except of a handful of serial numbered cards which I've doubled up on. My rule is I don't chase doubles but if I get a double up of something serial numbered which comes in a bulk lot purchase, as freebies or from breaks or busts I'll hang on to them. All up I reckon I have maybe 15-20 double ups of serial numbered cards.

The only active chase of a single card is my 14-15 hoops shining stars artists proofs #/99 of which I have 7 so far, but even that started by accident. I took a punt and bought one off a seller in the US that had crappy feedback and while it took nearly 4 weeks to get to Aus another one came up on Aus ebay so figuring the first one was never going to arrive I bought the Aus one and both ended up arriving, then a couple weeks later and mate and I each busted a box of Hoops and I got a third.

Kyrie has been giving me wood lately.

I want to pick up something really nice like a NT or Flawless RPA and also a non-rc year flawless.

Have you ever seen one of his 12-13 Immac acetate RPAs?
Man I'd love just to even see one of those.

Just found a small stack I hadn't entered into my spreadsheet... chalk me up for

Kyrie Irving - 812- Zeeman

new year, new count...

was stephon marbury - 2380 - pdxjedi
now stephon marbury - 2444 - pdxjedi

Last edited:
Was Harold Miner - 168 - MrX

Now Harold Miner - 224 - MrX

And on the look out for some newer ones or old skool..!

Question before i enter myself into this list..... do i have to a link to a photobucket account or whatever? Only ask as i don't have anything like that.

nope only if you have it and want to share
Sweet. Have to just add up my player collections (set collection's will be way too much) and add in the numbers. I do know i have over 1500 Garnett's (cards, magazines) - i guess that'd put me toward the top of the list, huh?

Back
Top Bottom