OzCardTrader PokerStars.com Home Games League

Nice work, hard to get through a hyper turbo. Usually worst hand wins haha. Ahh i cant wait to wake up at 5am to get Aces cracked by some nitty hand. Just hope it happens early so i can go back to sleep.

Cya at the final table mate :kick:

Over or under 25000 entrants? I'll say over!

---------- Post added 01-08-2011 at 05:25 AM ----------

took my AQ into AK on a A3K26 board.
quick and painless at least.....

Ouch unlucky, Pocket queens have killed me. Made it into the money with 40k in chips. Time to get busy. 30,000 entrants.....unreal.

Thanks Matt, i have had to lay down some monsters that i would never fold in a cash game. $285K first place is decent coin.....i suppose :lol:

---------- Post added 01-08-2011 at 09:20 AM ----------

made a horrible all in call with 5s preflop, smelt like a squeeze play and was getting impatient.....oh well :(

I dunno what i was thinking, really the best case scenario was a race and i always run bad in those. 8s calling behind me was worse i think as there was already an all in and call. I would try and go back to sleep but i loaded up on coffee during the last break haha

You full trumped my story :lol: Nah congrats, thats an awesome achievement=D>

Sorry mate :lol: na then I thought I was awesome and promptly went and lost like half of it in a 10/20 NL cash game :lol:
Safe to say I don't play that high any more, for some reason I can't adapt to both styles of play so I stick to tournaments, more fun for me!

do you play bingo on Jokerstars or poker? Anyone up for a cash game??? ;)

Back
Top Bottom