OzCardTrader PokerStars.com Home Games League

Yeah i should be up for some donating tonight :lol:
Missed out last night as it was Rabbit night, the win was much more satisfying then giving away my cash :kick:

My Bankroll hurts, I got pumped last night. Watching the Sharks blow a 12 Point lead, Drowning your sorrows and then playing poker doesnt mix.

I still can not believe that I made it to heads up after being down to about 300 chips or something like that. I honestly believed I lost to Matt when I went all in when that King came up on the river and paired his kings.

Was about to type thanks for the game fellas and then saw I had won the hand. Got a surprise is all I can say.

Battle of the noobs at the end there Garth. It was a nice comeback, i hate going all in against Matt his luck is ridiculous! I think he won all in against Smokey with an 8 6 and 6 on the river :lol:

I'm in for the $1 game. Have enough left for 9 more at that rate.

---------- Post added 06-05-2011 at 08:33 PM ----------

I am around but I don't know if I will still be awake by then :lol: If I am I will probably play a game.

It's called an alarm clock Carl

Damn, did anyone else like lose money from their account? I would've sworn I had $20usd 2 months ago and I haven't touched my account since...

Really want to join :(

---------- Post added 06-05-2011 at 09:11 PM ----------

hey matt can you accept me quick so I can play in the upcoming tourney! lol

Nah, mine doubled actually in the last month. But that was from winnings, a nice change for me :lol:

edit: It won't double at the rate I'm playing tonight :eek:

Back
Top Bottom