OzCardTrader PokerStars.com Home Games League

Hahaah, indeed thank you Norm. I don't even know if you can do play money tourney's in home games. I've never played with play money before.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do anyway Jack as Garth and myself can't create tourney's.

no worries mate, didnt think you could do play money. if possible i don't know if you guys have already come up with this. Play money but the winner gets 1 card from everyone?

Yeah I was thinking about working out some prizes for a few tourney's.

It seems they are referring to brick and mortar establishments, at least that's what I take out of it. As opposed to online sites specifically.

Thesaurus : Noun 1. gaming house - a public building in which a variety of games of chance can be played (operated as a business)

There's a few games set up for tonight, first one starting in just under 2 hours. Last night I donated to Engin (ace-e) and Norm (ozballer). Who wants a donation tonight from Ozcards House Hubbies incorporated:p:lol:

I have $1.06 in my cashier so looks like im out tonight. I might pop on after the footy tonight and try to turn my $1 into 3 for the next tourney

I am also a House Hubby :thumbsup: So Incorporated is actually pretty accurate :lol:

---------- Post added 23-04-2011 at 07:29 PM ----------

Anyone else up for some poker? Starts in 15 minutes!

It could be the battle of the house hubbies :lol:

Carl, why not just pm me your paypal and I'll send the money that way, you'll get it quicker:lol: and less painfull for me watching you beat me on the river card all the time:yellow:

That is true, just didn't work in my favour. Plus for a while was starting to wonder if there were any picture cards when dealt my opening hands

No problems, teach the baby how to play!

Oh well looks like some easy money for some one else then

Back
Top Bottom