the game rugby league

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
moz
IMG_0006.jpg

I thought I would start this for all to see
IMG.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg IMG.jpg

No mate, captain sig, jersey sig, tribute sig and the list rolls on.........along with 2 x $900 fly rods and 4 Sage fly reels................

:eek:

Damn that is the lowest, shame you didn't catch them in the act Dave so you could have dished out some military style justice.

As said if you can list some of the numbered cards we can keep an eye out for them.........you just never know.

Ross

I will see if I have scans of the numbers, its what I get for putting all my high end stuff (sketch cards included) in a top loader binder labled high end cards...........WTF was I thinking. Anyway enough of that on this thread, don't want to hijack it.

I will see if I have scans of the numbers, its what I get for putting all my high end stuff (sketch cards included) in a top loader binder labled high end cards...........WTF was I thinking. Anyway enough of that on this thread, don't want to hijack it.

Did they get your lockyer's too? Sig tazo aswell? I sometimes worry about the box I store my cards in. Whether it is too obvious.

Back
Top Bottom