Old school Exquisite Prices

20170824_191418.jpg

God I just love this stuff and a big thanks to the Aussie sellers who sold them to me too :thumbsup:

Mate you're hoarding it all

Not so much hoarding Mike just that I'm putting exquisite base sets from 03 to 2010 and I PC Kobe MJ and LeBron.

Oh wow!

I actually meant the normal un-autoed version. Was looking for that card for 12 years, and ever saw it once.

A guy I think by the name of slobby the great of something. he used to be a member here ages ago

I wonder where that Slobby is these????? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Yes he did have one sick collection!

Just saw this post and decided to show my Pippen exquisite collection to you...

I'm a huge Pippen fan... these are just some cards I have...

OMFG!!! Thats is crazyyynesss!!!

Ive never ever seen more than 2 of those 04-05 Extra Exquisite, and just now, I see you have 2!

Wowseerrss, just made me realise that most of the Exquisite Pippens are in OZ! lol

Haha... slobby and I have some of the best Pips...

I don't know which two you're talking about but I do have a lot of cards

If you have rare Pips I'm happy to buy if I don't have

I remember it was not expensive during that time when I bought them... but I was young and poor ... not able to buy too many of them...

Yeah, the card series has come a loooooooooooooooooooooooong way since they were released.
Even though its come from the most expensive product ever, the prices nowadays are jaw dropping.

Some people don't realise, that these things are rarer than they think.
Multiple collectors getting multiple cards, then a few left in boxes etc
Even if you had the $$$$$, you can't obtain a copy.

On your Pippens, man, thats so nice to look at! You even went the graded approach.
I've always wanted to get stuff graded or buy it graded. But I got wayyy to hung up with anything less than a 9.5 in BGS for example.
Plus, 9.5's of already super limited cards was just near impossible to find or afford.

Back
Top Bottom