Old school Exquisite Prices

buyingstuffformikelee

Exq Auto Patches rule!
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
buyingstuffformikelee
Heya Guys,

Gosh, its been a while. Hope we are all well.

Been away from this beloved hobby for a long while, but can see some of the old guys :lol: are still around, along with a lot of new guys which is great.

I've got a general question for those that stuck through this hobby. Has the prices of Exquisite from the early days, like first 3 years type thing gone up? or down? etc

I started selling off some stuff (my lower end things), and whilst I have never actually done so so to speak, as i've always collected for fun, but was a bit shocked that after just listing (like within hours each time), i get numerous people asking me to end items and i'll pay whatever.
Or, the items have like over 50 watchers? Do you find that normal for your listings?

I know some will say past e-bay sales etc
I did look for these before i listed, and nothing has] traded for 6 months to even get a gauge.

So very interested to get some thoughts from the people on here on the sale trends type stuff or help in dealing with e-bay sales.

Cheers

Last edited:
There's some up arrows on a lot of the 03 rarer stuff.

But I'm not sure I'd say it's all skyrocketed

Let me know if you're moving anything, always worth a look. I'd love to add a TD or something.

Limited Logos are up on Superstars etc

There's some up arrows on a lot of the 03 rarer stuff.

But I'm not sure I'd say it's all skyrocketed

Let me know if you're moving anything, always worth a look. I'd love to add a TD or something.

Limited Logos are up on Superstars etc

Uhhhhh, cheers for the information. I think that explains some of it..... it was a limited logos card i put up.

I was listing things on here on my sale thread, but it was moving way too slowly and no one even wanted the card. I listed it, and it sold for 4 times the amount i was after on here. So, just decided to list on e-bay now.

The only Timmy's (and spurs cards) i have at the moment are part of sets, so If i break it up (which i haven't as yet), i'd prefer to see if anyone would buy complete sets

Some of the 03/04 Exquisite has boomed in the past year.

Lebron getting the hobby love and MJ base is selling for over $1000 now, if you can find one.

Lebron base card across the board have been on the up also.

Still tipping my hat to you Mike for looking after me a while back - champion.

Some of the 03/04 Exquisite has boomed in the past year.

Lebron getting the hobby love and MJ base is selling for over $1000 now, if you can find one.

Lebron base card across the board have been on the up also.

Still tipping my hat to you Mike for looking after me a while back - champion.

Sadly, I only started back in the hobby during the 04-05 season. I only managed to get a few PC items from 03-04 and complete 1 set.
Which apparently i'm told I'm only the 2 person whom has a set due to card hoarders.

All good man, its in a collectors home and fate would have it you and me collected the same chase.

I'm putting the rest up on e-bay today to see what happens.

Uhhhhh, cheers for the information. I think that explains some of it..... it was a limited logos card i put up.

I was listing things on here on my sale thread, but it was moving way too slowly and no one even wanted the card. I listed it, and it sold for 4 times the amount i was after on here. So, just decided to list on e-bay now.

The only Timmy's (and spurs cards) i have at the moment are part of sets, so If i break it up (which i haven't as yet), i'd prefer to see if anyone would buy complete sets
I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got.

Would love to keep as many in Aus as possible

I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got.

Would love to keep as many in Aus as possible

I'm pumping stuff on e-bay now as we speak.

The COMPLETE 1's set:

But these were the D-Robs for your
TP-ROO DROB Shaq and Hakeem 1 of 5!!!!!!.JPG
TP-ROO DROB Shaq and Hakeem 1 of 15.JPG
perusal

Nice stuff.

I had a TD/Robinson patch from UD Black /10. Stupidly I sold it and never have seen another one.. it's been about 5 years

I feel you man, thats the thing collecting popular players from limited sets. Its so damn hard to compete for em and little lone seeing them often

I cant beleive its been so many years since i won these cards either, time flies

Like the other guys have said, prices have been booming with the Limited Logos and the big name stars. The good thing for Exquisite was that UD lost its contract, so in effect limiting the Exquisite NBA stuff, and then Panini releasing the higher end stuff like NT, Flawless, Eminence. That made people go out and look for the nice early year Blacks and the Exquisite stuff.

Good luck with your sales. Will be keeping a close eye out on them!

Ersk

Like the other guys have said, prices have been booming with the Limited Logos and the big name stars. The good thing for Exquisite was that UD lost its contract, so in effect limiting the Exquisite NBA stuff, and then Panini releasing the higher end stuff like NT, Flawless, Eminence. That made people go out and look for the nice early year Blacks and the Exquisite stuff.

Good luck with your sales. Will be keeping a close eye out on them!

Ersk

Oh man, Ersk is still around lol

Damn man, you still had some of the craziest mail ever.

I honestly didn't think it went up so much of stuff, but it seems you are all right. I just listed some stuff up again, 30 mins ago, and i have 3 people already asking me to end it for whatever price.
I don't really have a choice in why i'm selling off some of my side collections. My complete sets i'm still holding onto for now. cause it was just so much hard work to even complete one, many took years to do.
Thats why i've been selling off only my side player collections, which still seem to be a hit with people.

Oh man, Ersk is still around lol

Damn man, you still had some of the craziest mail ever.

I honestly didn't think it went up so much of stuff, but it seems you are all right. I just listed some stuff up again, 30 mins ago, and i have 3 people already asking me to end it for whatever price.
I don't really have a choice in why i'm selling off some of my side collections. My complete sets i'm still holding onto for now. cause it was just so much hard work to even complete one, many took years to do.
Thats why i've been selling off only my side player collections, which still seem to be a hit with people.

What sets did you complete?

I wish I never sold 1 Exquisite card, but I knew at the time they were the best. I always.sold because I had/wanted to.

What sets did you complete?

I wish I never sold 1 Exquisite card, but I knew at the time they were the best. I always.sold because I had/wanted to.

besides base sets.

I managed the 03-04 Extra exquisite set

The 04-05 Auto Patch set (plus spin off of every player that made the auto patch set).

04-05 Signature shots set

Ummmm, what else. Oh, how can i forget, TWO 07-08 auto patch sets lol , the kicker is there can only be 9 full sets in the world, and i own 2 of em :eek:

besides base sets.

I managed the 03-04 Extra exquisite set

The 04-05 Auto Patch set (plus spin off of every player that made the auto patch set).

04-05 Signature shots set

Ummmm, what else. Oh, how can i forget, TWO 07-08 auto patch sets lol , the kicker is there can only be 9 full sets in the world, and i own 2 of em :eek:

Damn.

Absolute quality right there.

Especially the 04/05 Auto Patches

Back
Top Bottom