Official TLA Traders Cricket 2020/21 Official Thread (updated 10/9)

TLA will release the sales flyer for CA and BBL on the 18th of September.

The release will be $4.99 per packet with boxes of 24 packets and case of 10 boxes.

The release will be available at Caltex and Newsagents as well as via TLA dealer network.

2020/21 CA Silver Specials
156-Card Set
Found 1 Per Pack
12-15 Players from every CA and BBL/WBBL Team
Gloss UV Finish
Alternate Image to the Base Cards

DTC_2020_21_CA_Traders_Silver-Samples.jpg

Pre-Sale listings and Group Breaks will be available for purchase from our website once the Sales Flyer is released on September 18th.

Hi everyone,

Thanks to TLA here is another preview, this time the Captains Cards for this upcoming release. These are the pre-print previews being reviewed as part of the QC process.

Capt.jpg

I panicked at first thinking how thin there were, then read the post properly. It feels like what @Avonc said, only feels like Cricket was released a few months ago, but I guess by the time it did get released it was way late. Good to see these getting done at the right time of year.

I panicked at first thinking how thin there were, then read the post properly. It feels like what @Avonc said, only feels like Cricket was released a few months ago, but I guess by the time it did get released it was way late. Good to see these getting done at the right time of year.

Yes have been sent some more images to share soon and the sell sheet will be out on the 18th.

My understanding is that there are some really good things that have been brought across from NRL Traders!

2020/21 CA Authentic Signatures (Pre-Foiling)
9-Card Set
2 Per Case
Limited in Edition to 133
Featuring High Profile Players from all teams
Gloss Laminate Finish
Silver Rainbow Foiled / CA Hologram

Pre-Sale listings and Group Breaks will be available for purchase from our website once the Sales Flyer is released on September 18th.

DTC_2020_21_CA_Traders_Authentic-Sample.jpg

2020/21 CA Authentic Signatures (Pre-Foiling)
9-Card Set
2 Per Case
Limited in Edition to 133
Gloss Laminate Finish
Silver Rainbow Foiled / CA Hologram

DTC_2020_21_CA_Traders_Authentic-Sample.jpg

Only 2 per case :ermm:
Will be interesting to see what makes up a box. If these are /133 and only 2 per case I hope there is another signature card higher numbered and more than 2 per case.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see what makes up a box. If these are /133 and only 2 per case I hope there is another signature card higher numbered and more than 2 per case.

I think you may be on to something.......

NRL traders had authentic signature series and legends signature card (which will most likely happen if it's based on NRL traders)..... Who would be the legend? AB, Waugh, Tubby.... Or whichever legend is signed or close to them. Warne would be a big coup but don't see that happening.

as in all BBL teams or a chance of a international test players signature cards too?

These look like they will be out on time too . Would love past player signatures from other Countries like a Sir Viv Richards.

2020/21 CA Ruby Mojo
156-Card Set
1:24 Packs
Gold Foil Stamped
Limited in Edition to 40

Pre-Sale listings will be available for purchase from our website once the Sales Flyer is released on September 18th.

DTC_2020_21_CA_Traders_Ruby-Samples.jpg

I like the look of these. Judging by what I see here they will look fantastic in hand.

I know it probably isn’t in the budget for their first go at Cricket but we are sooooooooo overdue for a new Warney card. Can anyone remember the last one, I’m thinking Select 07/08. I love a release with a mix of BBL, CA current players and some past legends. Then it has something for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom