Official Tap N Play 2017/18 Ashes Release Thread

For anyone that might have missed it, TNP put this on Facebook today. How good do those Morris patch cards look :eek:

Three Don Bradman original signature cards were produced in our Cricket Australia Ashes Trading Card Series. Two have been redeemed in Syd & Melb) and ONE remains out there!
The Arthur Morris cards are ready for despatch with some clever patches of buttons, laundry marks and tags. Hope you love them!!
For Ashes Trading Card special deals go to:
http://www.tapnplay.net/shop-online/
#Donbradman #Ashes #Cricketcards #Arthurmorris

F23C9706-38AA-4C1F-968C-10E0CEA23019.jpeg

484BFD55-FF27-494C-995D-711C53585DC6.jpeg

063DBFBD-5E06-43DB-BCE3-FF27C1C16FAF.jpeg

95BFB000-5CC1-454E-98EB-A5703024F198.jpeg

33535BFA-9513-4A2B-831A-23B711C1E188.jpeg

A few dinged edges with those cards unfortunately, a common occurrence with this release.

I haven't seen the back of any of those cards but I presume that they are foil numbered? Printed on would be quite tacky.

Some of the Morris patch cards have chipped foiling, patches cut too small so cardboard is showing at the back, asides from that they look good.

A few dinged edges with those cards unfortunately, a common occurrence with this release.

I haven't seen the back of any of those cards but I presume that they are foil numbered? Printed on would be quite tacky.

Some of the Morris patch cards have chipped foiling, patches cut too small so cardboard is showing at the back, asides from that they look good.
How can they possibly cut the patches too small! The have an entire pair of cricket pants and only need 48 small swathes of material! They should have half the pants left.

Not foil numbered mate. Printed numbers. See my mailday.

Bought a few packs from the Brisbane show today to get the Renshaw show card Portrait.

Nothing exciting but picked up a Moeen Ali Portrait which isn't individually numbered, the back just has limited to /250.

I am assuming this is an error card, has anyone else encountered this yet?

Awesome mate, curtainly worth the wait. Once you redeem the Morris card please post up what patch card you get back. Will be keen on hearing your thoughts on the patch card once you receive it back.

Back
Top Bottom