Official Tap N Play 2017/18 Ashes Release Thread

I am told with the warner card that had the tear i got out of the packet it will be replaced i believe it was just a one off thing must just be my luck lately

i also have to say with the ashes 2017-18 tap n play product i think it is one of the best in terms of cricket i would recommend highly, great inserts i use to collect futera a lot & with that said i think this series has been the most enjoyable of all them in fact the positives out weigh any negatives with this series in my opinion.

I received my Christmas bundle today. Nice albums, and fair to say I smashed the odds with my 10 packs. But the redemption I pulled had the same continuing issue of the top corner damage, and a couple of the Rivalries also had same corner damage. It’s such a shame, it could have been one of the best cricket releases but has let itself down. Not sure how this many damaged cards made it past quality control. TNP needs a serious review of who they are using to print/cut these cards.

559DDC1C-256A-4E46-B85F-6EA9C9F713D2.jpeg

69F43751-FA15-40D9-9B0C-17515A6EA1FE.jpeg

4C58A37E-7822-464C-8708-5BEDDA29ED56.jpeg

A local newsagents finally got a box.

Lucky the kids are good with their pester power as I wasn't going to actually buy any.

And lucky I did. 3 packs and a Steve Smith auto redemption. Turned a bit of a #$$^$% of a week in to a unicorn farting rainbows kind of week. :)

The other two packs had gold Warner's so the kids were happy with their loot.

A local newsagents finally got a box.

Good to hear, I think now the distribution has been sorted they should start appearing in more.
Like I have said GNS are certainly pushing them, had a stationary order arrive Thursday from GNS, first thing out of the box was a TNP Ashes sales poster, we are yet to order any Ashes or BBL through them as we went direct to TnP.

What a farce! An Unsigned signature card for auction on paybay

0535AF79-C01A-4BE6-AF82-7C1B68BAE385.png

Item description:
cricket card stuart broad signature unnumbered unsigned ashes 2017-18 tap n play this is a showcard of the upcoming signature card but it is unsigned limited

@Mike_K That could be a fellow members posting..... Thing is with TNP cards, you want to sell early in the release before the prices plummet.

It's interesting how there are a fair few errors with these sample/ promo cards that have been sold so far. The previous years Promo's and Sample signatures I purchased were exactly the same as the regular release.

What a farce! An Unsigned signature card for auction on paybay

0535AF79-C01A-4BE6-AF82-7C1B68BAE385.png

Item description:
cricket card stuart broad signature unnumbered unsigned ashes 2017-18 tap n play this is a showcard of the upcoming signature card but it is unsigned limited

Not exactly a farce mate. It’s the card that comes with the Christmas bundle special I would assume. And someone’s trying to sell it. Nothing unusual there.

I've just pulled a portrait that was unnumbered and it's not a show card. Anyone know what's going on there, is this an error card?

Just letting everyone know if you have sent in any redemption cards to Tap N Play that not all signature cards have been received back at TNP yet. Also the Morris patch cards are still in the manufacturing process. No word yet on how long until these will be available.

LOL this company doesn't seem to be getting any better it seems to be one thing after another and I don't think you can put it all down to bad luck

Back
Top Bottom