Official Sneakerheads Thread

What are your thoughts on Nike admitting that they sold 1 million pairs of 72/10 for december?

I'm not a huge collector of shoes but i have 2 pairs of the jordan titanium 23s. One in red/black and one in baby blue/white. I know they are decently rare and looks like they've sold for some decent prices on ebay.

Could anyone give me more info on them? Never worn once, original box, receipts. All that good stuff.

wttgmuernebqbv1acdlp-1_zpsaycf9bkf.jpg

Hey guys new to the sneaker game picked up my first pair of Jordan's the dunk from above which I love but wanna buy more any chance you guys know of decent sites or shops?

Howdy. Not sure if this is the place to see how much shoes are worth or to sell them. But i have a pair of brand new
Nike Jordan Spizike limited edition of 29,032
They are size 10.5 US
Offers are welcome or any price guide too.
Darren

shoes.jpg

shoes3.jpg

shoes2.jpg

Howdy. Not sure if this is the place to see how much shoes are worth or to sell them. But i have a pair of brand new
Nike Jordan Spizike limited edition of 29,032
They are size 10.5 US
Offers are welcome or any price guide too.
Darren

Im a fan of the Spizike, and have been watching the same colourways,
There is the limited signed #/4000ish pair in the states going at $375

http://osneaker.com/air-jordan/spiz...es-white-green-red-autographed-tag-18061.html

Somebody Just Spent $18,500 On These Air Jordans
The UNDFTD Air Jordan 4 isn't cheap.
BY BRANDON RICHARD

undftd-air-jordan-4-18500-dollars_ivjwkt.jpg

Air Jordan 4 (IV)

A little less than two weeks ago, we visited New York consignment shop Stadium Goods to highlight the most expensive pairs of Air Jordan 4s they were selling. Among them, the UNDFTD release from 2005, which just sold for the price of a decent car.

Earlier tonight, Stadium Goods tweeted a photo of a receipt showing the purchase, totaling more than $21,000 after the addition of four pairs of adidas Ultra Boosts. Though they didn't specify that it was the UNDFTD 4 that sold, the price and the shoe's disappearance from the shop's website provide the necessary context to reach that conclusion.

Limited to just 72 pairs, the UNDFTD 4 was Jordan Brand's first collaboration with an outside entity. The combination of olive, black and orange was inspired by the MA-1 flight jacket.

air-jordan-4-undftd-18500-dollars_ob048f.jpg

http://solecollector.com/news/2016/... 7 2016&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

W

Somebody Just Spent $18,500 On These Air Jordans
The UNDFTD Air Jordan 4 isn't cheap.
BY BRANDON RICHARD

undftd-air-jordan-4-18500-dollars_ivjwkt.jpg

Air Jordan 4 (IV)

A little less than two weeks ago, we visited New York consignment shop Stadium Goods to highlight the most expensive pairs of Air Jordan 4s they were selling. Among them, the UNDFTD release from 2005, which just sold for the price of a decent car.

Earlier tonight, Stadium Goods tweeted a photo of a receipt showing the purchase, totaling more than $21,000 after the addition of four pairs of adidas Ultra Boosts. Though they didn't specify that it was the UNDFTD 4 that sold, the price and the shoe's disappearance from the shop's website provide the necessary context to reach that conclusion.

Limited to just 72 pairs, the UNDFTD 4 was Jordan Brand's first collaboration with an outside entity. The combination of olive, black and orange was inspired by the MA-1 flight jacket.

air-jordan-4-undftd-18500-dollars_ob048f.jpg

http://solecollector.com/news/2016/07/undftd-air-jordan-4-18500-dollars?utm_campaign=solecollector 7 2016&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

W

if i had 18k i wouldnt buy them...id rather the carhart x eminem iv's

so...managed to cop the Yeezy 750 grey gum....couldnt believe it when i managed to get through...didnt think id make it to the checkout but i did....gotta say..not that comfortable to begin with but they're pretty sweet....glad i didnt sell em cos i like walking round in 2 thousand dollar shoes!!

picked these up too (bert and ernie peter alexander are the shizzle!)

and hit up nike ID for the zeros...copped the blue qs on air max day and fell in love...missed the vomit yellow but so glad they ID'd...love to tinker!

the last 2 pickups of mine

13740964_1406076866075942_2122386342_n.jpg

^god i hope someone out there knows how HUGELY sought after these are

13532055_1136002723112188_1809324239_n.jpg

the 12 is actually my favourite jordan ever, still trying to find a pair of playoff's in my size.
these are my late season shoes, play competitive bball, but not serious/hardcore , step above social bball i guess?

Back
Top Bottom