Official Ben SImmons Thread

...meanwhile, ESPN will be playing 'Viking: Obstacle Course' and the Indians-Tigers 4th of July MLB game at the same time that our newest national hero will be playing his first game (albeit, in the preseason).
Good luck trying to watch the game in our horrible WatchESPN app that will probably crash just before Ben gets his first dunk in 6ers uni!

I'm impressed by his court vision and play making. I've seen him make plays which are just completely out of the blue and very high degree of difficulty. I don't want to say that it's almost like a young Jason Kidd because he's nowhere near as good as that in terms of seeing plays develop but there's flashes of brilliance in his game.

I'm impressed by his court vision and play making. I've seen him make plays which are just completely out of the blue and very high degree of difficulty. I don't want to say that it's almost like a young Jason Kidd because he's nowhere near as good as that in terms of seeing plays develop but there's flashes of brilliance in his game.
Best PG in the draft ;)

Guess you could say the Ben Simmons RC madness' has officially started...
wp_ss_20160717_0002.png

With there likely being no autos in panini products next season, what do you see being his key cards? I was keen to pick up some prizm's but wondering if they will be through the roof price wise.

sorry guys..newbie.... but generally when do up coming season cards get released....hanging to get my hands on some benjamins

Good to see Ben get back on a social media outlet.

Impossible to imagine what he is going through psychologically with this injury.

Including the mental fatigue of all the 'advice' he's had to listen to from all corners of the NBA sphere.

Back
Top Bottom