Official 2018 NRL TLA Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 5)

I did it with the box I got this morning, 18 starters to a box. I can not believe my luck this release, 2 pink, 3 yellow, 3 blue, 2 green. Blue and green can be a bit difficult to tell but the yellow and pink are easy to see.
Certainly no ratio to the number per box I think the pink should be about 1 in 1.5 boxes.
Well done you got a pink latrell by chance

Has anyone seen a cotric or rapana authentic sig? I'm searching everything daily and have not seen one. I'm gonna need a bottle of vallium soon to calm down

Has anyone seen a cotric or rapana authentic sig? I'm searching everything daily and have not seen one. I'm gonna need a bottle of vallium soon to calm down
Just saw one on FaceBook posted in Diggaz Buy/Sell/Trade group looking to trade for a Peachy
IMG_5305.PNG IMG_5306.PNG

Last edited:
You can definitely see pinks in the starters. I just busted Group A Header #69/100. Surprised Charlestown still had it.

I only checked half the packs there so who knows, could be another pink too.

On some you can also see who the specific player is. Eg I spotted Jackson, Hess, Don in blue/yellow/green

You can definitely see pinks in the starters. I just busted Group A Header #69/100. Surprised Charlestown still had it.

I only checked half the packs there so who knows, could be another pink too.

On some you can also see who the specific player is. Eg I spotted Jackson, Hess, Don in blue/yellow/green
I checked packs at three different newsagents this morning. No pinks in sight. And no one beat me to it either, as they were still unpacking the delivery.

Back
Top Bottom