Official 2017/18 Tap 'n' Play BBL Trading Cards Thread

Ive had them since christmas but ordered direct from TNP. They did become available to order through the GNS online system this week. Not sure what the delay was, if anyone found newsagents with ashes then BBL should be appearing in the same newsagents now if they have ordered.
GNS are quite efficient at getting stock to retailers, I sent in a stationary order early Monday morning that had another ashes album on it. Arrived in the shop Tuesday, we are 400km from Sydney, 500km from Melbourne.

Daughter one has done up a display for the GNS retailer POS display competition
IMG_0118.JPG

I would be very surprised if you don't win it mate.

Clearly no one knows about it - mustn't read emails. Barely anyone has any stock of either product, and they have now started to dump stock as no one is ordering it. $5 a pack for ashes at the test and at end of game they were selling the album and five packs for $30.

Good luck - hope you do win :)

The whole ashes release was a joke I live in metro Melbourne have not seen one pack of ashes let alone bbl
Then to here what they did at test is almost laughable
I have given up on cricket cards this year apart from the gold set still need 12 to complete

Hindsight being what it is I think that instead of the wildcard predictor getting you a POTS Smith Commemorative card 101-200 it should have been complete a set of predictors and get a /100 Australian team card. At least this would have kept interest alive and some value in the predictors

Hindsight being what it is I think that instead of the wildcard predictor getting you a POTS Smith Commemorative card 101-200 it should have been complete a set of predictors and get a /100 Australian team card. At least this would have kept interest alive and some value in the predictors

Great idea!!!

Some value in the non winning predictors would have been nice. Would be a big ask to put together a full set of 15 and given there were only 100 of each card no way 100 sets would be put together.
My suggestion would be put together all 7 Australian or English predictors to redeem /50 or less team card with the wildcard predictor used as just that a wildcard substitute for any player you were missing or to redeem the player of the series if anyone outside the 14 named players won.

Have order Ashes and BBL cards with last couple of GNS orders, both arrived the next day and we are 400km from the nearest GNS warehouse.
If your local newsagent doesn't have them it is simply because they haven't ordered any, keep asking them to order, in metro areas it may even be same day delivery.

Back
Top Bottom