OFFICIAL 2011-12 Chicago Bulls thread

Heafy83

Bulls Fan
Real Name
Heath
Boys & Girls,

couldn't find an offical bulls thread for 11-12 so thought I'd start one. Just thought I'd put some updates in here for the upcoming season:

- Waived Keith Bogans
- Waived Jannero Pargo
- Signed Richard Hamilton to a 3 year $15mill deal (last year is a team option I believe)
- Beat Indiana 95-86 in first pre-season game (Rose & Deng 16p)
- Re-signed Scalabrine!!!!!

Overall very quiet in the off-season for the Bulls. I am a little disappointed to tell you the truth. I don't think adding RIP to our roster is that final piece of the puzzle to a championship. I still feel we lack that offensive grunt. Not sure who our back up at SG will be. Think they may be relying on the rookie Jimmy Butler to come up big there. He had a good pre-season game against Indiana with 8 points on 3-3 shooting. I still think we will be top 4 in the East but will probably slip up in the confernce finals or second round again come playoffs.

Post your thoughts etc here and lets keep this thread going all season :D

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok fair enough. Thought the thread was a mile long and hard to keep track of but whatever.

Mods please delete

Im optimistic about Rip's signing, I can see him averaging 15 ppg and spreading the floor even more!! Rose, Rip and Deng spreading the shooting, banging it into Boozer Noah and Co... Plus with the Bench mob you have Watson, Brewer and Korver who can all spread the floor too.... Boozer is as much of a key for me as anyone else, if he can come along more defensively, with another (part) season under coach Theo, stay fit and go about his bussiness down the offensive end tehn with the addition of Rip (if it works out) I can see us being a bit of a hand full for Miami in the Conf Finals! Im sure we will be top 2 East again and Top 4 in League!

Finally bought the Essentials and Dynasty DVD packs. Love watching Magic, Drexler, Barkley and Johnson in the play offs. How good was watching Paxon, Williams and Armstrong get involved. MJ and Pippen are just special without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom