NSW cricket poster/cards

Eels Guru

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
horo09
Update:
Just returned signed by former test off spinner Peter Taylor. The poster is going to be a present for my dad

5856A16B-C810-4C4D-B980-D80C2AA58543.jpeg

D60366AA-0C74-479E-865C-8441F407B097.jpeg

Update:
Has been signed by Andrew Jones ex NSW fast bowler and next by Gavin Robertson.
When returned will be sent off to Graham Smith who I’ve tracked down through a lot of research. After that will send off to Mark O’Neill. Has been a blast so far and hopefully dad will love it. I’m also going to go to a baggy blues game with dad 30 years after going to one and getting this poster signed.

I have started a NSW baggy blues cricket fan page on Facebook if people are keen for a look. I’m not sure what it is really I’ll put up a few pics and see what happens. Hop on and have a look

UPDATE ON THE POSTER:
Graham Smith has signed it as well as Mark O'Neill and Trevor Bayliss. I have got contact details for Steve Smith so I am going to try to get it signed by him as well. That leaves the Waugh brothers, Tubby Taylor and Wayne Holdsworth. I can't wait to give it to my dad.

Steve Waugh done.
I have contact details for Steve Smith. I’m after Cracka, Junior and Tubby to finish it off. Can’t wait to frame it and give to dad.

Back
Top Bottom