NSW CRICKET 93/94

They were very strict on it yesterday. They were checking the kids memberships before handing over the card & for those that forgot their membership cards, they had to wait until they were verified via the computer they had there and then marked off as having the card given to them.

I went with my two kids and they only gave us two cards.
How has the hunt been for the NSW cards???? Have you gotten anymore of the Thunder cards you were after?

The site says you get 4 cards plus a folder with the option of getting more cards as the season went on.
You get a small folder along with 4 cards with the welcome kit.

One card is then released at the Fan day, Coaching clinic & one each at the four home games.

You need to attend all events to complete the set of 10 cards.

As far as value goes, the Thunder memberships are the best value in any sport IMO. You get a ticket to Wet & Wild theme park Value $50 +, a season ticket for Cricket NSW ( I attended 9 games using the pass), A ticket to the Sydney 500 V8's & a ticket to the Sydney Royal Easter show value $35 plus. All that for a nominal cost.

Most of the kids don't keep the cards properly and they aren't giving very many out either. Will be tough to collect. Any one can upload all the pics of the cards from this year and last year? I am keen on the Smith ones for my PC if any one has a spare.

Most of the kids don't keep the cards properly and they aren't giving very many out either. Will be tough to collect. Any one can upload all the pics of the cards from this year and last year? I am keen on the Smith ones for my PC if any one has a spare.
Smith plays for the Sixers - there are no cards of him in either set. These cards are Sydney Thunder only. Last years were same as the Thunder cards in Tap N Plays set, only they had square corners.

Here is the link to a pic of some. http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...hunder-bbl-promo-cards-pictures-added.184046/

This years there are 10 cards. Fawad Ahmed, Aiden Blizzard, Pat Cummins, Shane Watson, Guriner Sandhu, Andre Russell, Mike Hussey, Usman Khawaja, Jacques Kallis & One other that I can't think of right now.

For those interested, here is what a full set of Thunder Junior Membership Cards look like this year!

20160114_172837[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom