NRL OCT 2018 SuperCoach - **The Finals ***

Fingers crossed for no updates. The boys gave come from behind to beat ross for the first time in three years.

Fingers crossed for no updates. The boys gave come from behind to beat ross for the first time in three years.
Well done Aron you had me beat from the kick off from Wednesday and then Friday with Maloney as Captain and a desperate trade of Surgess to Taupau I had done the impossible and got in front and looked the business.

BUT BUT BUT I stole defeat from the jaws of victory as for some unknown reason I decided to bench Havili just before kick off and went the myth that is Cartwright....

Note to self Bryce Cartwright like Jackson Hastings will never play for the Penetrators again.

Cheers
Ross

Last edited:
Well done Aron you had me beat from the kick off from Wednesday and then Friday with Maloney as Captain and a desperate trade of Surgess to Taupau I had done the impossible and got in front and looked the business.

BUT BUT BUT I stole defeat from the jaws of victory as for some unknown reason I decided to bench Havili just before kick off and went the myth that is Cartwright....

Note to self Bryce Cartwright like Jackson Hastings will never play for the Penetrators again.

Cheers
Ross
how did maloney just lose a 100 points? and yeah the tapau trade was huge made it very interesting. our teams were too similar. had all of your players, surgess / johnson been available it mightve been the other way around

I just saw that...Maloney downgraded by 50 points, I thought he may have lost one TA but all 3?

It is a joke, not that it really mattered but it could really change the way you play the rest of the round in H2H.

Wow that was a brutal count back update, was ahead by 40 and lost by 5
ouch, Maloney got ripped to be honest his little clip kick wasn’t a TA but man that hurts

Was 30 in front. After updates lost by 70. 90 points erased from my team.

Last edited:
Wow that was a brutal count back update, was ahead by 40 and lost by 5
ouch, Maloney got ripped to be honest his little clip kick wasn’t a TA but man that hurts
Was 30 in front. After updates lost be 70. 90 points erased from my team.
My score went down by 100.

The past 7 weeks they have been paying TAs to the playmaker who creates the room and a LT to the guy who throws the last pass. In two of Penriths tries Maloney straightens to the line draws a defender and throws a cut out to a man in wide open space, how these are no longer TAs is frustrating, the one from the kick I never expected to be paid because all the work was done after that.

Gotta love SuperCoach.

I haven't posted here for a while (I know its only 2 weeks but its a record) I m still trying to get over the horrors of Rnd 12.

A taste of the weekend that was Rnd 12 and the turning point was I made a last minute trade of Kikau to Fifita as Captain....Doh!!

Anyway the Penetrators simply turned off their phones and got away as a group and bonded over a mid season review.

It was decided that the team where playing for over all honours rather than H2H and it was time to focus one game at a time.

Rnd 13 , no trades made and a win to boot, heads up, lube up here come The Penetrators........

Cheers
Ross

Need to go bush where there is no internet connection to stop myself using 5 Trades................

Does anyone know if you have the 5 trades available up until the end of round 16. i.e. if you have 5 players that haven't played on Sunday and therefor not locked out you can make 5 trades to other players who also haven't played yet?

I dodged a bullet 14% of all SuperCoach players captained Ponga.

I had him in my team but my opponent didn't so I know what the pain was like.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom