NRL OCT 2018 SuperCoach - **The Finals ***

3 non players.... that'll do me

It was a strange round.... 2 non playing for me

I didn't help myself by leaving the "R" on Arrow and leaving RJames / Hopoate outside the 17.

It's a close comp with 5 teams 1 win away from the top 8

Cheers
Ross

i had it won easy i thought and then tedesco and latrell out. im the idiot for not knowing tapine was suspended. if i played sorensen and valentine i wouldve shat it in.

up by 9 .... please be kind updates.

Good game this week @hobo

Good game depends on which side of those 9 points you sit.............

I didn't want to play Widdop but when Watson was out it forced my hand. I was then going to change Aitken to Matterson which would've helped but had a liquid afternoon and didn't remember to do it in time......doh!

Anyway it was a good game.

Will help you squeeze into the 8 withg a week to go... congrats

Cheers
Ross

I was originally planning to Captain SJ against the Titans but you had also gone that path so Cook it was. If only he could pass backward there's another chunk of points which may have got me home.

Another tough regular season. Happy to have made it back into the 8 for the first time in a couple of years here and first to admit I got lucky a few times through out the season

There's a lot of luck involved in each round.

Well done to everyone.

1533530594145.png

I can’t believe u took the capt of cook.

so dumb. i was like oh hes playing melbourne, smith will want to one up him and bellamy will have done so much work on limiting his opportunity at the ruck. wrong wrong again.

probably over analysed it too be honest. in saying im sure that you can do much as a coach to coach against it, hes lightning and if you hold em down you get penalised. i bet you some coach gets a player to head hunt him, seriously thats the only way that they are going to stop him, headshot him and send him for a HIA, thats 15 minutes that they wont have to deal with him at least.

anyhow back on topic, i wont be making that mistake again.

sold Jai arrow too, idiotic. if i played widdop and johnston i probably wouldve won too.

There's a lot of luck involved in each round.

Well done to everyone.

1533530594145.png
i have the highest projected here from eighth, you watch me get the second highest score of the round and lose to troy i am calling it now

Having missed the top 8 through some ridiculous captaincy choices, panic trades and plain old sh*tty luck with match-ups, I finally put it all together and rack up the top score for the round. A little late perhaps?
Will the SC Gods ever tire of mocking me? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom