NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

I'm set as well . I did my major culling on Tuesday and then I've been away for a work conference for two days, just got back had another peek, and I'm not going to change anything.

Good luck all.

Ross

Everyone enjoying the first few games ,some mid range scores. Bromwich to miss 4-8, GI to miss 6 months. Let's not forget there is still 5 games to go til the end of the first round.

How's everyone travelling?
Plenty of big scores but apart from Teddy, I don't have any of them. Mostly 30's & 40's and a few 50's otherwise.
Still got my captain to play but can't see me cracking the 1,000.

Got 1054 merrin was a big disappointment but should come good. early days teddy , de belin and normy where my best scorers

968 for me a SJ as Capt, so taking 234 away things are a bit grim.

C Smith 38 was rather disappointing after paying top dollar.

Merrin 31? What is Hook doing to the Panthers rotation.

Anyway Dragons on top of the comp so the beer tasted sweet!

Ross

Ouch.......

Contemplated two cheapies but convinced myself I had to have Smith. He'll comer good though.....I hope.
The reward was being able to start with both teddy and rts which got me 200 points weeks 1 so not too bad plus finished with 1,050 after updates which seems to b better than most. Just got to hope Brailey can get it done now and doesnt go down or they bring seggy in too soon.

I envy the RTS / Teddy combo I couldn't do both as much as I tried.
I've got the Teddy / RTS & JT / SJ combos + Cam Smith. I thought it best to cover off some key positions but as a result I'm pretty skinny in other areas. Relying heavily on cheapies & mid-range cows, and no injuries. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom