nrl freak

crazycardchicky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shae
HI ALL!
Am a tomboy sports freak. Have been collecting nrl cards on and off since 1994. Have master sets of 94 masters & 95 winfield cup tribute series plus the full set of fattys fun packs series.
Have heaps of doubles to swap or sell from 94 (masters), 95 (winfield cup tribute), 97 (fattys fun packs) and 2008 (nrl select).
I am interested in finding the redemption medallions from the 97 fattys fun pack series. They were toovey fittler and larson. plus would like the official album as well. would also like albums for masters and tribute series. Any info on obtaining these items would be valued and appreciated.

Thanks

Hi and welcome aboard :wave:.

I need a few mid 90's NRL cards but i dont have anything your after, pm me if u have anything off my wantlist :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site, always good to have another NRL fan to trade and chat with......my PC is some 30 odd albums from 1988 - 2008 along with stacks of personally autographed cards of my fav team.........enjoy.......:)

Welcome to this awesome trading card community, i also collect NRL but i dont have anything ur after, enjoy ur stay and happy collecting:)

Back
Top Bottom