NRL Checklists (almost done)

Great effort Jaede but for me the beauty of Owen's resource was the fact it was structured, dynamic and searchable by year and player so to make this thread / idea really work we should be converting these checklists to Excel and creating a database application. Jpegs and flyers scattered over many posts isn't something I would use over say Dan's NRL checklist bible.

Now if people were willing to convert 1 or 2 of these checklists each to Excel I would be happy to create a searchable resource we could all use. Perhaps with the permission of Graham OzCards could host the database and make available only to supporters /subscribers. The spreadsheet would probably need 4 columns to list; Card No / Team / Players Full Name / Sub Series (e.g. common / retirement / gem / sketch etc) We could also add a 5th column Value.

Cheers
Ross

Great effort Jaede but for me the beauty of Owen's resource was the fact it was structured, dynamic and searchable by year and player so to make this thread / idea really work we should be converting these checklists to Excel and creating a database application. Jpegs and flyers scattered over many posts isn't something I would use over say Dan's NRL checklist bible.

Now if people were willing to convert 1 or 2 of these checklists each to Excel I would be happy to create a searchable resource we could all use. Perhaps with the permission of Graham OzCards could host the database and make available only to supporters /subscribers. The spreadsheet would probably need 4 columns to list; Card No / Team / Players Full Name / Sub Series (e.g. common / retirement / gem / sketch etc) We could also add a 5th column Value.

Cheers
Ross
Yeah I see what you mean, I could start converting them to excel, will take some time but happy to start converting them. Also i am not sure if can attach an excel format to ozcard

Yeah I see what you mean, I could start converting them to excel, will take some time but happy to start converting them. Also i am not sure if can attach an excel format to ozcard

Good point, I dont think we can post *.xls files.

just checking to make sure this file will upload without it corrupting or warping data

Attachments

• NRL Checklist Data.xls
    37.5 KB · Views: 457
Jaede, what checklists are you missing, I have pics of early albums on this site somewhere as well.

There are pictures and pdfs of checklists everywhere what we really need are Excel listings or even Word checklist as they are able to be formatted into something usable.

Jaede, what checklists are you missing, I have pics of early albums on this site somewhere as well.
I have listed all the checklists i have on the first two pages, if there is any I haven't listed that you mayhave that would be great if you could forward the pics thanks

is ozcardtrader willing to create a new tab on the tool bar "checklists"? that way it can be accessed directly rather then being within posts?
Sorry guys they are waiting on me to finish compiling all the checklists onto one excel document

Sorry guys they are waiting on me to finish compiling all the checklists onto one excel document

please don't take it as if i was complaining. You are doing an awesome job converting and compiling the checklist! I am thankful that you and Ozcardtrader are doing this, i believe that having a checklist and for that matter interactive ones will increase ozcardtrader usage and members!

I bet the other sports will want to follow when they see what you guys have done!

Jaede, you have done a great job, i have been referring back to it regularly, having an app/icon in my Safari on my ipad, keep up the good work..

I know you guys aren't complaining, I have been abit slack lately but i will get back into it tomorrow.

Excuse the upload just making sure what i have done so far uploads fine

Hey Guys does anyone know what the signatures were numbered out of in 1994 dynamic releases as I would like to add these to the checklist aswell?

Back
Top Bottom