NRL 2018 Elite Discussion Thread

Not sure if I've misread something, but are the case cards:
50 x 3 signed = 150
60 x 5 unsigned = 300
i.e. 450 case cards?
Is that less than one per case?
I would say that the other cases are assigned to newsagent stock who just get boxes sent out, so there’s no case card for them

Simon Mannering retiring now too.

7 games to 300. I hope he makes the milestone. A great club man.

Gutted. Slowing down this year (saw him actually miss a tackle the other day) and the right time to call it quits probably (rather than risk going a year too long like JT), but a seriously underrated player in the NRL. He was like superglue in a team that was a sieve, and I'm really disappointed the club couldn't give him the success he deserved. Like many of the Warriors a decent human being that has done the opposite of attracting controversy over his career.

Sad to see Lewis go too.

Thought about this one a bit, I actually don't mind the concept of having 1 base card per team as a Short Print. For what is likely a base card, this will actually have some further value being limited as a one per box.......if you want a full base set you will need all 16 SP cards will be a bit of a challenge.

In saying this it would be great if it were the team logo card! If looks like it will have a silver parallel but not be featured in the Mojo sets so this could be the case? I'm only guessing on this one?

Cheers
Matt
so in saying that, there are only max 281 common set's that can be made up, with the majority of these cards being with dealers, and if you buy 16 boxes trying to get the 16 box cards providing you do not get more then 1 of the same card, there will be hardly any kids out there that can get a common set of cards together to keep from when they were children.
Mum's and dad's are not going to get little johnny or kim any cards any more. they are just to dear kids you can have a lollipop instead, it is full of sugar but dental work will be cheaper.
Who was the dim witted crack that thought of this dumb idea.
short term money grab.
No future.
example.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2018-NR...565106?hash=item2cd787d7f2:g:GYUAAOSwM0ZbRF2e

so in saying that, there are only max 281 common set's that can be made up, with the majority of these cards being with dealers, and if you buy 16 boxes trying to get the 16 box cards providing you do not get more then 1 of the same card, there will be hardly any kids out there that can get a common set of cards together to keep from when they were children.
Mum's and dad's are not going to get little johnny or kim any cards any more. they are just to dear kids you can have a lollipop instead, it is full of sugar but dental work will be cheaper.
Who was the dim witted crack that thought of this dumb idea.
short term money grab.
No future.
example.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2018-NR...565106?hash=item2cd787d7f2:g:GYUAAOSwM0ZbRF2e
It’s the complete common set you get when you’re not getting a complete commotion set lol

Back
Top Bottom