NFL Gamepass

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Well, after 5 years I just cancelled the auto renew on NFL gamepass. Getting just a bit too rich at US $199 - that's US$70 more than I paid last year. Have had it from 2012, so a bit of a pity, but also found I wasn't getting the most out of it as I didn't like to watch the games we lost...which has been a lot lately! :cry: :thumbsdown:

I know my buddy gave it the flick too, a bit of a pity that they're getting so greedy and are losing subscribers..

Trying to make the decision now...my issue is the Lions dont get on TV too often...

Yeah, I'll miss not being able to see games unless they're broadcast, but a US$70 increase is pretty rude, probably would have resubbed at the same price...

Guess I'll just have to watch highlights on NFL.com. Plus there's usually plenty of stuff shown on the ESPN shows.

Yeah, they used to, which would be perfect. Think they've just gotten too greedy unfortunately, first they got rid of the different plans and now they've hiked the price.

Anyway, I sent in my cancellation and gave my reasons - also gave them a blast on Twitter. You never know, they might come around...

when i first got gamepass circa 2008 you were looking at $240AU
they dropped the price around 2010 to $130AU
Last year was my last I couldnt justify the ludicrous price for the use it got out of it. I am happy this year to torrent all the eagles games of TYT.

last season was the first season that I didn't have it, and to be honest, I really didn't miss it... there's enough content online and on free to air now, and as mentioned above, when your team only wins 6 games a year, what's the point?

Back
Top Bottom