Newcastle (KB, Rosebuds, Breakers, United, Jets) mailday

NBUnited

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Todd
eBay User
footballhistorynewcastle
Not all on the one day, but over the last couple of weeks it's been arriving.

yewv.jpg
(not my photo)

Futera 94' NSL set of trading cards, all 7 breakers cards from the set. David Lowe, Clint Gosling, Darren Stewart, Ralph Maier, Rod Brown, Warren Spink and Neil Owens
photootd.jpg

More recent jet's cards. (got them all now, well atleast 1 of each of the special jets from the a league series.

photo1smk.jpg

Signed tarek cards and jetstream.
photo2ir.jpg

i've also got a signed ryan griffiths jets shirt, but haven't got a photo.

Does anyone have any experience/information on mounting/framing cards/jerseys or know of anywhere in sydney?

have managed to acquire a couple more jerseys since my last update. and have finally managed to track down some old KB United cards, just wish i had of bought the full set when i saw them on gumtree about 12 months ago now.
sl1x.jpg
jdgx.jpg

if anyone even has photos of the other KB united cards that i don't have Scanlens and Canns (i've never even seen photos of the cards i don't have) it would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to create a database online of everything relating to Newcastle and the national football stage, in all its incarnations to share with everyone.

Loving this collection! As a fellow A-League fan its great to see someone so passionate about their club (wrong team however ;))

Just wondering, where do you keep all yours cards - how do you present them?

Also what's the reason for keeping multiples of the Hesky Auto? (its a very cool card - so more the better, just curious though).

Just starting on my Melbourne Victory collection now, hope to have something as impressive as yours one day.

All my cards are just sitting piled up on the shelf at the moment. I want to eventually get each set individually framed.

As for the multiple Heskey Autos, they were going fairly cheap when i got them and i plan to get a few framed with different sets. Plus i have 2 that are consecutively numbered whih is pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom