Tazos Wanted

GetAllTazos

TazoOverlord
Real Name
Dave.
eBay User
Tazooverord
Hi guys,
I'm new to ozcardtrader but I've collected tazos & their variations/second printings, promotional items, extras & advertisements for a few years now & have amassed an impressive collection.
Tazos I'm still after are all the Simpsons Light Blue Picker foils & the 2003 Beyblade Tazo Topz (Un-popped) spiral hologram variation numbers 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10 & 12, large star hologram number 25 & the rare gold hologram number 33. Also need the crazy rare 1996 Footlocker Prize Tazo (Not the $10 off version? .
Pictures of most of the one I need are attached.
I'm willing to buy but also can trade as I have many doubles from most sets.
Thanks for reading.

01spiral.jpg

02spiral.jpg

03spiral.jpg

05spiral.jpg

06spiral.jpg

07spiral.jpg

08spiral.jpg

09spiral.jpg

25largestar.jpg

33gold.jpg

20210215_190647.jpg

20200801_204637.jpg

backcap.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I'm new to ozcardtrader but I've collected tazos & their variations/second printings, promotional items, extras & advertisements for a few years now & have amassed an impressive collection.
Tazos I'm still after are a few Simpsons Picker foils (Gold?), NRL hologram upside down logo variations & the 2003 Beyblade Tazo Topz (Un-popped) variations (Gold hologram 43-54?).
I'm willing to buy but also can trade as I have many doubles from most sets.
Thanks for reading.

Hi,

I collect the Pickers as well there was no actual "gold" coloured foil like I thought for many years trying to track them down. The packets were a bit mis leading and by that they just meant the coloured foil variants. So there were actually 5 coloured foils red green silver blue and light blue and I'm still chasing light blues to complete the set if you happen to have any? I also have spares of other colour foils and basics.

Hi Ashleigh thanks for the reply & the very helpful information.
I do have all of the picker foils now except for any of the light blue ones which until now thought was just a random discolouration & not an intentional variation.
So thanks for clearing that up for me & I guess I'll start the search for the light blue pickers.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom