addicted2cardboard
Real Name
Jimmy
tigers350.jpg

2018 TEAM CLUB SET - RICHMOND
$79.99
AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK

Product Description
We are proud to introduce the initial release of our first ever Club Team Sets! The first release will feature Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond and the West Coast Eagles. Each set features the Club's complete playing list, and is enclosed in a 50 count box with wrap around sleeve! This is a LIMITED RELEASE OF ONLY 500 SETS of each Club, and is sure to be a unique collectors item for Club collectors. Each Club's set is $79.99 plus postage, and are only available for purchase exclusively on our website at www.selectaustralia.com.au. Sets will be available from 1st May 2018, with presale open now to ship in time for the release date.

pies350.jpg

2018 TEAM CLUB SET - COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES
$79.99

west_coast350.jpg

2018 TEAM CLUB SET - WEST COAST EAGLES
$79.99

essendon350.jpg

2018 TEAM CLUB SET - ESSENDON BOMBERS
$79.99

Last edited:
Only 500 Sets Per Team.
Do you get a low number if you get in first?
Or is it random?

I was thinking the same about the price, the design is ordinary, especially the background?

Total cash grab.

Select has been doing some good things lately but this is a pre-2015 type of decision.

500 sets is stupidly high, good luck selling out the non-Vic based teams.

$40-$50 is a more reasonable price point for what is effectively an enhanced common set. Seems like there is no foiling added and design is very bland.

Select also missed out on having coaches included. It would be nice having the entire club coaching panel recognised as well as the full playing list.

Good point Merz, i have been waiting years to see the coaches acknowledged in a card series.
Seems like a cash grab when you add up the dollars, 500 sets at $80 * 18 teams = $720,000.
Not bad money since they only had to employ a trainee to design the cards. lol :p

I'm a cricket and NRL collector but sets like these make my blood boil.

Cash grabs. And if they can make a large common set like this why can't they just do a larger Series 1 for AFL / NRL?

Received my Richmond one today, unfortunately very ordinary. Disappointing not numbered and very basic / plain design. Nice concept to get a card for entire club list but unfortunately product doesn't justify the price

Received my Richmond one today, unfortunately very ordinary. Disappointing not numbered and very basic / plain design. Nice concept to get a card for entire club list but unfortunately product doesn't justify the price

I haven't seen them in hand but everything you have said is what I was thinking about them.

So far they have only sold around 50 sets of each team :oops:
Yep heard the numbers are very low and that’s for the more popular teams, I hope for selects sake this was just a tester and they haven’t printed the other teams yet as I would reconsider

I know they're not the best set of cards to snap up, but I still want to buy the Carlton set... does anyone have any idea of when the rest of the teams sets will be released (if at all)?

Back
Top Bottom