NEW Scanlens release 2019

So just bought my first Scanlens sig card, mainly cause its Leigh Matthews, and must admit am disappointed the quality is poor. It’s been cut crooked (see the top edge) and is actually cut over size so doesn’t fit into a one touch.........wont be buying anymore.

D0587698-CC7E-497A-9D48-DA58EF07DA9D.jpeg
I would send that card of to CGA and get it graded, that way when @Shane Penrose comes out and defend the release, then you can show them the p@ss poor grading. As mentioned earlier they are junk and if you dont think they can look any worse turn the card over!!
My error @Festa1234 and @Scorpion have nothing to do with the production or release of the scanlens cards, its Shane and Barry that bring us this Sunshine. lol. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
I would send that card of to CGA and get it graded, that way when @Shane Penrose and @Festa1234 and @Scorpion come out and defend the release, i was going to say their release but they only claim that when there are positive comments put up, then you can show them the p@ss poor grading. As mentioned earlier they are junk and if you dont think they can look any worse turn the card over!!
What’s this got to do with me? Not my release I only buy some to sell

wow.that is crazy, imagine archer's reaction when cards were presented to him to sighn
and that david cloke is a ugly card / don't mind the matthew's card

not surprising to see Glennnn's name spelt wrong, there has never been any quality control with this product. anyway i see the guys that print these cards are making hay while the sunshine, if you have been to the MCG and have a pulse you qualify to be on one of the upcoming cards. nice :p

yep, we stuffed up Glen Glenn's name, just as Select did with the Norm Smith Medal card, the 1997 All Australian card among others. Glenn actually wasn't fazed, but I was. Mistakes happen I guess. As for the design criticism we've taken it on board, was based on the 1968 Scanlens hence the "basic" layout but I guess those original designs were done way before anything Microsoft.

not surprising to see Glennnn's name spelt wrong, there has never been any quality control with this product. anyway i see the guys that print these cards are making hay while the sunshine, if you have been to the MCG and have a pulse you qualify to be on one of the upcoming cards. nice :p
cheers,looking forward to your next release. If looking after past players with a more than decent payment is a crime shoot me now. There's the "Player of the Century", numerous Brownlow Medalists, including a Triple, and if you don't care about the "lesser" players, most of whom have been All Australian and Premiership players, there are enough who do.

wow.that is crazy, imagine archer's reaction when cards were presented to him to sighn
and that david cloke is a ugly card / don't mind the matthew's card
yep, Glen-n mentioned it half way through the signing and I was mortified. Then he mentioned the Select Norm Smith Medal card and the 1997 All Australian Card had the one N as well and he wasn't stressed. We're trying, shit mistake but not one that others haven't made. We struggled to find a good Cloke photo so that was the best we could come up with. We tried to replicate 68 Scanlens but next year will be different and hopefully you'll all like it. Either way the players are looked after

Back
Top Bottom