New OZCT Mod

Actually come to think of it wasn't I made a mod for like an hour and u didn't tell me or was that another ban?

LOL some of my finest work. Slobby was a mod for an hour and didn't know about it. He could have done anything!!

!
I don't think my bannings have helped my getting a seat at the grown ups table either Hahahaha in glad Rhys is a mod Graeme has it in for me and I refuse to pester Matt so Rhysy boy here I come :p.

I only have it in for you because you can't spell my name right.

Have to agree. Number of trades should have nothing to do with it, consider one of slobby's trades is probably worth someones 100 trades. What is important is how that person contributes to the forum through posting and help to others to earn their respect.
We just have to look at Steve to see feedback means nothing! Im still dirty on him about that whole situation.

Have to agree. Number of trades should have nothing to do with it, consider one of slobby's trades is probably worth someones 100 trades. What is important is how that person contributes to the forum through posting and help to others to earn their respect.

(tic) = Tongue in cheek! I was stirring Dom ;) I think Slobby realised that!

Sorry Slobby, I couldn't find Duncan's personality!

Did however find this -
tim+duncan+dnp+old.png

Back
Top Bottom