Lynn's Sports Cards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lynn
eBay User
lynn_lilla
Howdy all! I found this site by accident. I'm an Ebay seller (lynn_lilla) who specializes in Michael Jordan cards and had a customer decide not to pay for 300+ MJ cards and become "not registered" any longer on Ebay. I decided to to do a little search for him on the Internet and he popped up here. I've already sent him a message to see if he wants to square things with me. I hope he does the "right" thing.

Anyway, my name is Lynn. I'm a 30 year US Navy retired Master Chief, who currently writes documentation on Homeland Security projects. Ebay has been a "part-time" thing for me for about 7 years and I've got over 6700 positive feedbacks from over 2500 different people. I do it all as a hobby. I enjoy helping folks out with their collections.

This site looks like it will be a lot of fun also.

Oh, by the way, if anyone is interested in who the guy is that slid out on his purchase, I would rather give him a chance to redeem himself before I identify him. Everyone makes a mistake once or more times in a lifetime.

Warm regards to all,
Lynn

Hi lynn im (hobbibox) on ebay Ive bought off you before you have some really nice cards :) welcome to our little aussie home on the prairie!!...(hang on we dont have prairie's oh well)

Welcome Lynn! :):) You'll recognise my eBay name immediately I'm sure! You'll fit in perfectly here. Thank you for all your help in the past :D

Welcome to ozcards!
If you don't get any joy with the member in question, feel free to drop me a line. We try to keep a tight ship here and if we have 'members' doing that then we need to evaluate whether we want them as part of our community.

welcome lynn and damn u have my curiousity levels runnin overload with who is the shifty mug lol

THEFLYINGGERCO:
Hey, thanks for the greeting! I'm not too worried about that guy. I'm just getting enjoyment out of letting him know that he just didn't escape me by dropping out of Ebay. He skipped out on paying another seller also.

Myself, I do this all for fun. Life's too short to let someone like that bust your hump.

The best part of my research was finding this website. Seems to be a lot of really good people on here. Some of them even have interests in U.S. players that I have never even though of listing on Ebay. I've been specializing in Michael Jordan for most of the last 7 years, and have a great customer base. But, like I said before, there seems to be a lot of good people to exchange ideas with on this site. Maybe I will be able to help some of them based on some of my experiences.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Lynn

Welcome to the stie!

Will surely be checking out your auctions for MJs!

Ersk

We have alot of members here and amazing not to many that collect the same player ...we love alot of not so high profile players like me with t.j Ford so theres always someone here that will want different cards :)

Hey Lynn, Jordan collector here.Welcome abroad and hopefully you have some MJ's i don't for trade.

Hi Jordan Collector:
Thanks for the greeting. I've never been into trading too much, mainly since I've always sold my cards inexpensively. Everything I have, with exception of 87' and earlier, and jersey cards, sells for 35% of book plus exact postage. I've never been out to make a living doing this. It's just for fun. I've currently got about 8000 MJ cards, with somewhere around 3000 of them being inserts.

I'm always happy to entertain "wish lists. I'm currently filling one from a collector in Poland, and just finished one each for collectors in Australia and New Zealand.

Again, thanks for the nice wishes. This seems to be a great group of people on here.

Cheers,
Lynn

Back
Top Bottom