hugo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Hi Everyone,

Just came across this site and love it already!
Only got back into collecting a couple of months ago and didn't realise there was still such a big following in Australia. Haven't collected since the mid 90's. I am moving to the Goldcoast to live in a month's time is anyone here from that area or know if there is any good card shops round there??

Since I restarted a couple of months ago ive busted a few boxes.....

2 x 05/06 Hardcourt
2 x 05/06 SP Authentic
1 x 06/07 Rookie Debut
1 x 06/07 Ovation

Found the SP Authentic to be the best out of those...

Got a box of 05/06 Trilogy on the way from the states. I will post the break on here when it arrives!!!

Hopefully meet some people on here for some trades.

If anyone can tell me how to add a link to my photobucket as a signature for my posts it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Welcome to the site! Feel free to browse my bucket and offer me trades. I'm a Korver collector but random others too ;)

But any Korver's, send them over here! :D

(In response to bucket in sig, copy my link and change the URL within it to the one for your bucket, should work I believe)

Hi Everyone,

Just came across this site and love it already!
Only got back into collecting a couple of months ago and didn't realise there was still such a big following in Australia. Haven't collected since the mid 90's. I am moving to the Goldcoast to live in a month's time is anyone here from that area or know if there is any good card shops round there??

Since I restarted a couple of months ago ive busted a few boxes.....

2 x 05/06 Hardcourt
2 x 05/06 SP Authentic
1 x 06/07 Rookie Debut
1 x 06/07 Ovation

Found the SP Authentic to be the best out of those...

Got a box of 05/06 Trilogy on the way from the states. I will post the break on here when it arrives!!!

Hopefully meet some people on here for some trades.

If anyone can tell me how to add a link to my photobucket as a signature for my posts it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

G'day & Welcome aboard,

There has been a few threads in the past regarding Shops around Australia, here's a link that might help.:thumbsup:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=14947&highlight=shops

Welcome to our boards and back to the hobby to. What brought you back to collecting?

There are plaenty of us here, though I would still say there aren't a whole lot of active collectors in Australia. You really need to find a board like this to get in touch.

Well, hope you have fun breaking more boxes and I will be waiting to see your box break of the Trilogy!

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom