New member interested in AFL and Cricket cards

Greenwolves5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kev Dyson
eBay User
greenwolves5
Hi,

I stumbled upon the site by accident and am pleased I did. My name is Kev and I started collecting sport cards in 1996 when my son was born so he could see all of the champions that I had idolized as a kid. I haven't collected since and am keen to complete the sets I started and possibly start some more.

Thanks for the welcome. I feel a,little out of my depth with some of the posts I have read, but I will give it a crack

To start with I need 1996 Futura Elite Cricket - Freshman - Marsh and Robertson. 1996 Select Centenerary AFL - B€F cards, Schwass, Ratten, Mann. I am also really keen on the 1996 AFL Hall of Fame cards. I need a lot of commons (may be better trying to buy a full set) and interested in inserts from that set as well. Lots more I will be after but that will complete most of what I am missing

Hi Kev, :) Welcome to OCT :) I am NRL gal, but do like West Coast Eagles due the fact that they are my footy teams colours :) I also like Adelaide Crows as I would love to visit Adelaide :D Hopefully one day lol .... What is your favourite AFL team ?????

Hi Michelle, hit the wrong button just then. I am a Collingwood fan and used to love Rugby League but it lost me when the Super League was introduced many years ago. Have started watching again recently and am trying to get back into it. Hope you get to Adelaide, I have been to every capital city in Aus and it is definitely one of the cleanest and prettiest cities I have seen.

Hey Kev, Sorry I dont know too much about Collingwood :( So I take it you are in Vic ???? I have lived in NSW (Syd born n bred), QLD for 2 yrs, Vic for 2 yrs (Loved QLD and hated Vic mostly due to personal hassels) Now moved back to NSW but live sorta Rural 4hrs nth of Syd ... The Area has 40000 ppl but the town has 20000 ppl..... You are very lucky to have travelled so much :) Yep I have heard that Adelaide is beautiful which is the main reason why I want to visit it :) I would also like to visit Tassie at some stage but my ideal thing would be to get a campervan and go all round Australia and also to go on a cruise after the kids grow up :) Which NRL do you follow ???? I heard that the super league turned alot of people off ... That was when I was with my ex and we didnt really follow the footy at that stage ....

Hi kev and welcome.....
and gotta say you both have great taste..... Adelaide is a beautiful place.....lol
and maybe Im bias..... Maybe....

Hey Chef,

lol seeing as come from SA maybe you are Bias lol .... That doesnt mean I dont believe you though as everyone I spoken too about Adelaide say its beautiful and as the saying goes have to believe the masses over the few lol

Cheers Shell

:p....lol
just dont get me into NRL im collecting enough stuff as it is................. :crazy:

No Michelle I am actually a QLDer but starting following Aussie Rules long before Brisbane had a team. I would never jump off the Pies!! Used to follow the Bulldogs in the League but now I suppose I just have a bit of an interest rather than following a team. You should do the Cruise I have been on a couple and. Great way to see a lot of places in a short period of time

No Michelle I am actually a QLDer but starting following Aussie Rules long before Brisbane had a team. I would never jump off the Pies!! Used to follow the Bulldogs in the League but now I suppose I just have a bit of an interest rather than following a team. You should do the Cruise I have been on a couple and. Great way to see a lot of places in a short period of time

Your very lucky Kev :) I love QLD :D I used to live in Brighton :) ..... Cant say as much for your footy team lol I hate the bulldogs lol .... I have went on 1 cruise back in 03 was to the pacific islands 14 nights 6 ports :) ..... Loved it but at the time I had 2 of my 3 kids and they were 5 and 6, which ment I lost alot of time eg: found it hard to get ready for formal dinners as I had to sit with the kids for their meal time and following the kids on their activities on board ment I missed alot of the on board demonstrations such as ice craving and fruit craving etc :) Next bringing older kids would be fine as they could join and we could the things we missed last time .... Now I just need to wait for the 5yr old to grow up somewhat lol :)

Back
Top Bottom