New Member - have heaps of mid-90's NBA & Rugby League Cards to sell

MickB

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mick
eBay User
chippa5181
Hi all,

New member who recently re-found his collection in whilst clearing out the parent's garage in preparation for their Seachange house move.

Not looking to increase my collection, simply looking for information & a place to sell a whole bunch of cards, including full sets of Rugby League from 1992 through to about 1995, and NBA for '93-94 & '94-95. Are there any formats or more accepted ways to do this?

Full sets have been kept in Binders & Ultra-pro sleeves so they are in mint or near-mint condition, however I have a stack of other rugby league cards from 1991 - 1993 and NBA cards from around those years that were simply stored in boxes and not really looked after. I also seem to have a number of Michael Jordan / Shaq / other players I thought were good at the time cards that I need to collate.

I am currently collating the cards into lists so I know what is there, before adding a post into the respective Buy, Sell, Trade forums. Any advice on how best to do this would be appreciated :) I haven't looked at these in close to 15 years I would say, but it is quite fun to look back through my folders and remember the hours (& unfortuantely the $$$) spent collecting :)

Thanks,

Mick

Welcome on board Mick, uploading photos with your descriptions is the best way IMO if your not sure. If you don't know what they are worth I would simply ask for opinions or search then browse some of the older threads, ebay is also a good place to start to get an idea on value, there are also a couple of members who have catologues which offer an opinion on price as well , I think with the Rugby League around that era if you have authentic Albums then they will be of great interest to many and any signed cards always score a premium as well.

Enjoy the site for a while before listing your for sale and you never know you might get the collecting bug back.

Cheers
Ross

Welcome to the forum Mick.
With the basketball it is pretty easy to work out a value with the use of Beckett online service or magazine.
Not sure if there is a publication like this for the NRL stuff.

Yes there is for NRL. Out early next week - Australian Sports Card Collector magazine.

Back
Top Bottom