New ASCC Mag website is up!

Thanks to @thenamesgould i have just added the 2013 Fiji Sun World cup team set.

Also have a major Cricket cigarette card update in the works. If anyone has knowledge in this area and can help out please let me know.

Uploaded the following cricket sets today. Work in progress and more to follow.

1899 Ogdens Cricketers and Sportsmen
1899 Kinnear Australian Cricketers
1921 McIntrye Bros. Sportsmen & Film Artists
1924 G.G. Goode Prominent Cricketers
1925 B Morris & Sons Australian Cricketers
1926 Ogdens Cricket
1926 John Player & Sons – Cricketers Caricatures by RIP
1928 Major Drapkin Australian & English Test Cricketers
1930 Major Dramkin Sporting Celebrities in Action
1933 Turf (Carrera’s) Popular Personalities
1934 Carerras Cricketers
1934 Carerras Cricketers Brown Backs
1934 Dudgeon & Arnell Australian Test Team
1935 Carerras Popular Personalities
1949 Carerra’s Sports Series
1950 Turf (Carerra’s) Famous Cricketers
1959 A&BC Cricketers
1972 Sunicrust Cricket Funnies
1974 Sunicrust Cricketers

We are also about to launch a 2013 Collectors Survey in conjunction with footycards.com.au to give trading card collectors a voice with that they think is happening in the hobby. Stay tunned.

The site has been updated and looks really schmick. Very appealing on the eye with the same ease of use as before. I am biased of course, but this is a fantastic resource for card collectors out there!!

Thanks for your ongoing support of Australian Sports Card Collector.

I would like to introduce our new look site. We have taken on feedback from you and have been working hard to make the experience on this site second to none.

As a thank you im planning to give away a ton of stuff over the next few months.

First up help us get to 50 likes on our Facebook page. Once we hit 50 likes I will randomly pick a winner who will receive a $50 gift voucher to use on the new jaja’s collectables website!

Them Maggi lists and The Wests Tigers 2001 Dons Cards could do with some updating Owen...
:D

May have some more info for the site in the next few weeks as well ;)

Them Maggi lists and The Wests Tigers 2001 Dons Cards could do with some updating Owen...
:D

May have some more info for the site in the next few weeks as well ;)

Thanks for the kick - will get it done. Now you know why i have not quite got to it yet!!

Can't believe all that work entering checklists etc. has just gone to waste....

A great shame...it was an invaluable reference source.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom