New ASCC Mag website is up!

Just had a quick browse, great job mate. Will be downloading and running those checklists off very soon. As said previously, nice to find a website that has checklists all in one place. Well done

Just added the following set information

2013 Future Force
1998 V8 Supercars (thanks to Brian from Brisbane Cards)
2002 Holden Master Collection Series 1 and 2
2005 Weetbix V8 Supercars

Wondering if you guys can help me! Can't find what I am looking for anywhere on here, and you guys look like experts on here. Basically, what I would like to do is set up a sale/trade thread which I know how to do, but what I would like to do is add a link that being my want list. Can anyone help me with how to do this or point me in the direction where I can find out how to do it?

Cheers

website looks excellent !!! had a read of the johns 1 and 7 cards... now i have a suspicious mind but sounds like hes got away with one to me! boo to him

Just added the following sets.

AFL
1933 Standard Cigarette Football Series

Cricket
1928-29 Ogden's Australian Test Cricketers
1938 Ogden's Prominent Cricketers

Rugby League
2013 ESP Premiers Set
2013 Stephen Burkett Sketch Set

I'll be honest... That site is the best thing to ever happen.
You really need to be applauded on the idea and work you've put it.
(Maybe over the weekend) I'll get through some stuff and send you a list of mods, Scans etc you may need?
Again... WELL DONE!!

Well done Owen, looks like lots of hard work but the result is definitely worth it. Thanks for the effort, this is a huge asset to the Australian card collecting community.

Just added....

2013 Cartoon Caricature Trading Cards
2013 Weg Norm Smith Posters

Also added a number of images to sets and fixed a couple errors up. Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to help out.:thumbsup:

Just added the following:

2013/14 SEP A-League
2013 Select Premiers Set

Also just published a guide to Dynamic signature cards which hopefully people find handy.:thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback.

Any chance of adding the Footycards.com Draft Prospects to next price Guide. I can send you any pictures that you need.

Back
Top Bottom