Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

I have an error card from the 90's, it has Michael Jordan base card on the front and the back is rasheed Wallace with wallace's stats and pic, no price guides have error card prices, can anyone help?

Can someone please give me an idea what this is worth I have the set and recently a friend pointed out to the one is numbered and reciprocal R13
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have a trade offer for this card can someone let me know what it's worth please,

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I am posting in the correct spot but I would like an idea of the value of cards that I own. I have a few and have divided them up into separate groups. The first group are all titled cards and would, I am pretty sure be vintage cards. However, the condition of the cards varies from bad to not too bad but a couple seem to be better quality paper than the others. Thanks for your help and please redirect me if I am in the wrong spot.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

I have a complete set of the continuity group holographic zoorassic series and i cant seem to find anything about them. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

I've had a few people enquire about a card (redemption) I hit in a break the other night 13/14 Signatures. Giannis Franchise Graphs #23.

COMC has 2 going for around the 170-190 mark (are they US prices)? And 2 have sold on ebay (that I can find one at $100 one graded at $200).

Any idea of what a reasonable value would be?

I've had a few people enquire about a card (redemption) I hit in a break the other night 13/14 Signatures. Giannis Franchise Graphs #23.

COMC has 2 going for around the 170-190 mark (are they US prices)? And 2 have sold on ebay (that I can find one at $100 one graded at $200).

Any idea of what a reasonable value would be?
I'd say $150-$175USD

Back
Top Bottom