Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

Hi all,
Can you help me with prices for this card, one my son pulled from a noir pack this morning - thanks cherry collectables!

IMG_8577.JPG

some price history here :D

Can someone please give me prices on;

03-04 Topps Chrome Lebron James RC
06-07 E-X Behind the Numbers AU GU Lebron James /23
07-08 Topps Chrome Kevin Durant RC
07-08 Topps Finest Refractor Kevin Durant RC
07-08 SP GU Durant RC /999
07-08 Topps Gold Kevin Durant RC
08-09 Topps Chrome Russell Westbrook RC (found this just today, forgot I had it - score!)

Thanks!

Does anyone know if this is worth anything?

2016-17 Panini Totally Certified Rookie Roll Call - BUDDY HIELD from the Pelicans, Camo Auto 11/25.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1823.PNG

Does anyone know if this is worth anything?

2016-17 Panini Totally Certified Rookie Roll Call - BUDDY HIELD from the Pelicans, Camo Auto 11/25.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1823.PNG

I'd have an educated guess at about $30 to $40 US - popular rookie....

hey guys im struggling to find the price of this card anywhere ..if anyone could help that would be great !

2008-09 UD Premier Premier D.j Augustin rookie auto #/15

Could be way off here mate, but similar cards have sold in the $10 to $15 US range....

Probably a very broad ask here...

I have approx 2500 NBA cards from mid 90's. A couple Jordans that I saw in there and a Grant Hill Gold card plus a heap of other big names. I know its impossible to get an accurate price but if I was willing to let the whole box go in one lot what would I likely get?

IMG_6708.JPG

IMG_6709.JPG

IMG_6710.JPG

Probably a very broad ask here...

I have approx 2500 NBA cards from mid 90's. A couple Jordans that I saw in there and a Grant Hill Gold card plus a heap of other big names. I know its impossible to get an accurate price but if I was willing to let the whole box go in one lot what would I likely get?

IMG_6708.JPG

IMG_6709.JPG

IMG_6710.JPG
Mate 90's cards were so over produced they are worth nothing these days Jordans can get a few $$$ the rest are just worth much at all. The way they have been stored to doesn't help. So if you get $50 to $100 ur doing good

Mate 90's cards were so over produced they are worth nothing these days Jordans can get a few $$$ the rest are just worth much at all. The way they have been stored to doesn't help. So if you get $50 to $100 ur doing good

Further to this comment, there isn't too much out there that is early to mid 90's that is numbered, however there are some Jordan base and insert cards as well as Shaq, Webber, Hardaway RC's that have the capacity to fetch decent $ if they are graded and come back Gem Mint BGS 9.5 or better. The odds of this happening aren't great but hopefully this info provides you with a bit of comfort in the knowledge that you still have a snowball's chance in Egypt of getting something more than dog biscuits for your stash.

Hey i have a andrew johns card i would like some info about if possible pls
Card is a 2013 andrew john signature series legends card (38-208)
Any info would help as it doesnt say much online .
I would like to know value and authenticity
1485845791757-1502009793.jpg

Back
Top Bottom