Need a price on a card?

Hi all, need help with a price on a card. Looking to buy prize cards, and I've had an offer of $50 a team set I think this is really expensive and he said it's worth more because he won it from the site and it's accompanied with the certificate, which he wants to not seperate.

Thanks.

DEUU.jpg
Hi Frazer
when select sold them via their website in 2013 they were $100 each with only 100 made.
i bought brad hill guernsey number #10 for $110 last year.
One sold on ebay 3 months ago for $52, yep i missed that auction.
They are a hard card to find, being hawthorn and the first of their unique series.
If you see one i would buy it as it was a historic occasion and a great looking dual signature card.

Last edited:
just wanting to know what this is worth?
Graded 2011 select champs gary ablett jnr - fab four

P6130107.JPG
Gold coast cards simply don't hold value as other 17 clubs IMO: and as faic having this card binding graded is probably not going to increase the value of it much at all. Maybe $15 if you're lucky

got a kieran jack predictor 33of50 any idea the value might be thanks
If somebody invited be to buy one of these off them I'd tell them they're dreaming if they'd be expecting more than $50 for one: really see no point in collecting a card out of 50 that is not of an uncirculated concept IMO that is not the team I Barack for yet alone who's unlikely to win a Brownlow

Out of curiosity, the Jobe Watson Brownlow signature from 2013 prime would have devalued due to him handing it in and Cochin and Mitchell (Sam) taking the spot. Would it be fair to say you'd be dreaming if expecting more than $100 for one?

Hi Aaron
did u pull the card yourself?
the number 2 card was on ebay for $5k then $3k and maybe under $2k at one stage, didnt sell though.
the only way to price a card like that is for you to sell it at a price you think is fair.

Back
Top Bottom