NBA Trivia

hawksforever

Magic Fan
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
backyardsportscards
Was chatting to a mate and come up with this question, well 2 questions that I would love to know the answer to.

1. Which player in the NBA has played for the most different teams? and what teams are they?

2. Which player has been traded more than any other player? ie may have been traded 10 times between only 2 teams back and forth.

Anyone that could answer this it would be awesome:worthy:.

Was chatting to a mate and come up with this question, well 2 questions that I would love to know the answer to.

1. Which player in the NBA has played for the most different teams? and what teams are they?

2. Which player has been traded more than any other player? ie may have been traded 10 times between only 2 teams back and forth.

Anyone that could answer this it would be awesome:worthy:.

1. Jim Jackson- One of NCAA's marquee players in the early 90's and was drafted by Dallas. Ever since then, after he was out of the Mavs team, he went to teams such as Golden State, New Jersey, New Orleans, Miami, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Cleveland, Phoenix, Sacramento, Portland, and Houston. Believe it or not, he played for 14 NBA teams.

2. got no clue???? :eek:

didn't moses malone and kevin willis do a lot of team jumping late in their careers? I think you might find that moses has the most trades under his belt at fifteen - unless i'm mistaken.

mark bryant was another guy i reckon is right up there...

*EDIT*

ONLY 10 for him... chucky brown seems to be the man at 14 teams!!!!!!

check www.basketball-reference.com for any player in the history of the nba and their career stats and salaries etc... real interesting website

I'm only counting 12 mate? Chucky Brown NBA & ABA Statistics | Basketball-Reference.com

Cleveland
LA Lakers
New Jersey
Dallas
Houston
Phoenix
Milwaukee
Atlanta
Charlotte
San Antonio
Golden State
Sacramento

looks like he had 2 stints with cleveland and charlotte... im looking at the top of the page where you see the colored boxes

---------- Post added 23-12-2009 at 10:06 PM ----------

in relation to the other question about long stints with clubs without being traded, amare stoudemire, paul pierce, manu ginobili, david robinson, tim duncan, tony parker, yao ming... there'll have to be a fair few really

I got another question, this arose after noticing that D12's FG% is better than his free throw % this year. I thought yeah not uncommon for big guy. Then I thought of a question,

Q. When was the last time a guard had a better FG% that FT% for a season?

That's his FG vs 3 point FG percentage.

Malik Hairston G from the Spurs shot .490 FG and .286 FT last season. There's quite a few players who did the same thing, just depends on how you qualify them i.e. min number of shots

That's his FG vs 3 point FG percentage.

Malik Hairston G from the Spurs shot .490 FG and .286 FT last season. There's quite a few players who did the same thing, just depends on how you qualify them i.e. min number of shots

yeh from a second look im guessing it is :lol:
no one goes from .700+ one year to something that low next season!
UD misprint OMG! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom