NBA Trivia

ok ok...question.....see if you guys can get this

name 3 for Cav players that wore Jersey # 4 (for the Cavs), that have played in the SAME NBA Finals?

Hopefully a hard one, a college ball question:

Q/. Who are the only 2 players to earn MVP honours for the "Big 12 Conference" Competition more than once?

First hint, This conference competition has been running for 11 years so far. One player went on to the NBA, the other played in Europe.

Q/. Who are the only 2 players to earn MVP honours for the "Big 12 Conference" Competition more than once?

First hint, This conference competition has been running for 11 years so far. One player went on to the NBA, the other played in Europe.

one more hint please..

coz i don't see anyone who won twice more than Raef Lafreanz :cry:

Brad,

unless you are talking about Conference USA.. not big 12.

the answer would have been.

Steve Logan 2001,2002
Danny Fortson 1996,1997

Both from Cincinnati.

Steve played in Euroleague and Poland.
Danny played Denver, Boston, GSW, Dallas and now Seattle

This is what I am referring to:
from wikipedia -
"The Big 12 Conference is a college athletic conference of twelve schools located in the central United States. It is a member of the NCAA's Division I for all sports"

"Athletic competition in the conference commenced on August 31, 1996"

"The conference was officially formed on February 25, 1994, when the former Big Eight Conference merged with four Texas schools that had been members of the Southwest Conference, which had just disbanded"

No Cincinnati in this conference Linn.
The MVP is decided from the 'championship', or finals run of games. It will be harder to find. I am not looking for "Player of the Year".

Paul Pierce is correct blackwind! Just one guy remaining.

CLUE - The remaining player was from Oklahoma

Back
Top Bottom