NBA tickets.

jay87

Minnesota Timberwolves Fan.
Real Name
Jacob
Just wondering if anyone knows when tix for the NBA go on sale, i know stubhub has some season tix and individual seats for sale but im looking for courtside seats..

Any rundown or help about how it all works etc would be great, any ppl that have done the BIG TRIP in the past should be able to help.

Really appreciate it.

Personally, I have no idea! But I have a mate in NYC who probably would know. I have just messaged him for you! Will lyk what he says mate!

Well im in a live chat with a rep from Minnesota TWolves ticket sales, really nice bloke..

He says late Aug tix are on sale to the public.

I told him that im coming from AUS and wanted the best seats in the house for at least 1 game.. Im on the wait list for (COURTSIDE DNP SEATS), for those that dont know what that is.. ITS ON THE PLAYERS BENCH!!!! :woot: Price will be around $1200 which i have no problem with! also he is gonna get me into the post game press conference and access to shootaround before the game, he said if i dont meet Brandon Roy (my mission) he will get me a personalised signed basketball from him!=D>

WOW this is tooo much! lol

Thanks man! this is what iv dreamt of my entire life, well since i was 7 :p

Words cant explain how stoked i am that this is really all gonna happen, love sharing it with my OCT homiez.. doing all this in the love of the game and will be repping this forum along the way.

Will keep you all updated as i go along in the months leading up.. il be very active here!

Well im in a live chat with a rep from Minnesota TWolves ticket sales, really nice bloke..

I told him that im coming from AUS and wanted the best seats in the house for at least 1 game.. Im on the wait list for (COURTSIDE DNP SEATS), for those that dont know what that is.. ITS ON THE PLAYERS BENCH!!!! :woot: Price will be around $1200 which i have no problem with! also he is gonna get me into the post game press conference and access to shootaround before the game, he said if i dont meet Brandon Roy (my mission) he will get me a personalised signed basketball from him!=D>

That's awesome mate, very jealous!!... I'm hoping to see my first game and Kobe before he retires...

Hope it all works out for you mate! :thumbsup: Keep us updated

You get on that through the TWolves website?

Might have to get on the Nuggets reps!

Back
Top Bottom