NBA Live 10 or NBA 2K10?

To real life for you? Like the arcade ball?

live 2010 is much more realistic then 2k10 i own live 2010 and i downloaded the demo for 2k and im glad i didnt buy it,so i have played them...the players look more real and the gameplay is smoother in live 2010

i cant really put it down to anything in particular that stands out more,as they are very similar,but i just enjoy live 2010

im used to how the buttons are on live 2010...so i guess that effects how i play it too,as the buttons are different,

live 2010 is much more realistic then 2k10 i own live 2010 and i downloaded the demo for 2k and im glad i didnt buy it,so i have played them...the players look more real and the gameplay is smoother in live 2010

i cant really put it down to anything in particular that stands out more,as they are very similar,but i just enjoy live 2010

im used to how the buttons are on live 2010...so i guess that effects how i play it too,as the buttons are different,

:lol: Tis is pretty much the exact same thing with me, except switch Live 2010 with 2k10 the whole way through :lol:

I got the demo for Live10 and found it jumpy, arcade like and the players looked like cartoons. Then I bought 2k10 and got all the opposite!

As for controls though, yeah still trying to get my head round those cause I have always been a NBA Live buyer until this year when I decided I'd had enough after 4 straight years of ****ty game play (07, 08, 09 and now 10 all blew chunks...)...man the upgrade was worth it :D

Enjoy your NBAing! It all comes down to personal opinion in the end :)

:lol: Tis is pretty much the exact same thing with me, except switch Live 2010 with 2k10 the whole way through :lol:

I got the demo for Live10 and found it jumpy, arcade like and the players looked like cartoons. Then I bought 2k10 and got all the opposite!

As for controls though, yeah still trying to get my head round those cause I have always been a NBA Live buyer until this year when I decided I'd had enough after 4 straight years of ****ty game play (07, 08, 09 and now 10 all blew chunks...)...man the upgrade was worth it :D

Enjoy your NBAing! It all comes down to personal opinion in the end :)

yeah thats it ive been playing live since about 99 and im used to how it plays,like the buttons are pretty much the same as they were 10 years ago lol
than going from that to playing 2k is like right handed people tryin to write with their left hand,it just doesnt feel right...

no your used to being brainwashed my EA.

down with EA and their cheap cashins they make these days.

i would agree with that to some degree,i think they have made so many games now that i think they just dont care anymore,the games when they first came out where top of the line,now they are just pumping out the same stuff year after year

i think its the same with the raw vs smackdown games.i know thats got nothing to do with nba,but its the same thing the makers of that just do the same thing year after year.

2k10 is not as good as hardcore fans thought it would be, plenty of online and offline problems. buy at your own risk. i still play it but it's still buggy as hell. probably still better than live.

2k10 my player mode is the most addictive feature ever created for an nba game.. havent even started a franchise yet and ive had it since the first day it came out lol. but also have to say live 10 has stepped up from a good 6 years of dissapoinment in the series.

Back
Top Bottom