what will you be playing?

• Total voters

Shaun

Point Guard
Real Name
Shaun
eBay User
Shaunie McCardo
so what will everyone be playing? NBA Elite 11 (formely NBA Live) or NBA 2k11?

988960_158509_front.jpg

Jordan-NBA-2K111.png

yeh i been playing both franchises for many years, most years playing a bit of both, for 2010 though i only had live and loved it. it was a massive step up from live09 which was horse ****. but for 11 i think im gonna roll with the majority hence the poll!

nba 2k11 is muchhh better, stephon curry had an interview and he has already played them both and he said nba elite is very difficult to shoot coz u have to use both sticks to shoot or something like that :)

ill be getting 2k11, it will be even better that 2ksports have signed jordan :)

All my gaming life i've played only the nba live series & never thought about jumping ship. Until my boy aussiemjfreak talked me into trying out 2k10 & i'm glad he did cause 2k10 is far better game. The online side of 2k10 is brilliant. I'll still get both games cause i'm interested to see where elite are going with the new features but 2k11 will be the one I buy first. I'd buy anything that has MJ on it though. :eek:)

im changing my mind, at the moment its elite because im a gameplay guy, elite has better gameplay but im going by all the videos and things i have read so far :)

Any news on when the demos will be out? I'm gonna buy both elite & 2k but I still wanna play the demos.

Ive always played live and have all of them since late 90's!but i do have a couple of 2k's
but ill get both just coz i love playing them!

cheers

Back
Top Bottom