NBA 2K17

Totally with you on the scoreboard updating before the shot's made, it's either right before or on it at the same time. Kinda shitty when you're trying to hustle for a board!

I've been through the prelude about 5 times, nothing unusual for me - I get picky with my MPs.

Still got my 7'3" stretch big, but also made a 6'8" shot creator SG, and then another stretch big who's 6'10" or 6'11" and he's SO much better than the 7'3" guy. Is a little under-powered on D, as far as keeping bigs out the paint, but can box out no worries and help D is killer!

Have yet to play an actual NBA game with any MP, my SG's only option now IS to play his first NBA game, the others are still working their way through the calendar events on the first day! ha ha.

Played some MyTeam, I was literally JUST about to write about how awesome the initial packs are for boosting your team up early on, but apparently there's Free Agent Cards, and they're only available for 5 games, and then they're gone?!?!?

Was about to show my level of excitement for having a 99 rated Kobe, a Westbrook, Paul George, a Melo Emerald, Embiid, and two other Emerald's whom I forget right now, but sounds like my MT is about to be cut in 2 when I reach the limit for the supposed Free Agent Cards?!!

I can't even remember my college it was so long ago. I'm a point forward at the bucks. We are 13-2 after 15 games. I like that we are winning I just have no interest on being stuck behind Giannis with an identical skill set

How horrible is it being drafted to a team with semi/elite players already in that position!!!

I've been drafted to Raptors with a 7'3" C, the Nuggets with a 6'8" SG, and then to Pelicans with a 6'11" C.

As of last night, I've been working on a 6'1" PG, but his stat caps are going to be crap, same with the SG I made. So they'll both be scrapped, along with my 7'3" C.

How's everyone going with MyTeam?

I read more up on those Free Agent Cards. I've got 4 of the damn things! Westbrook, Kobe, P.George & Iggy. They're good for 5 games, and then they're toast. But apparently they can be used against fellow gamers, just not the CPU AI.

What's the point in providing a "guaranteed Kobe card" if you're going to take it away after 5 games! Certainly doesnt "kick start" your MyTeam building!!

Back
Top Bottom