My printing plate collection

Bump....anyone have any Plates for sale *OR will consider trading, have various non sports
PRINTING PLATES WANTED : Arrow S1,S2, Hobbit, Marvel, DC Batman + DC Superman the Legend, Star Wars

Hey again

Managed to get a Surfer Printing Plate (yellow) for my Character Master set from Fleer Retro 2013.

Cheers
John

imageedit_1_7888211987.jpg
Wow. I’ve never seen one before. Very cool

Everyone’s collection is outstanding. I love seeing how each plate shows off another aspect of these card that I didn’t see at first. And SW-cards-N-Bricks that collection is out of this world.

I’m personally trying to get a full rainbow set of Silver Surfer 2016 Marvel Masterpiece printing sets.

I found all four base, but have only two. I would like to find the what if’s for trades for the base cards.

BCEF67C8-46B3-4C3B-A19F-0B2547BCA99F.jpeg

Hey Fausto
Thanks for your kind words, i have seen your various posts - chasing the Silver surfer plates, regret i dont have any Surfer plates from MM16
If i happen to see any surfer plates, i will certainly let you know, best of luck with your quest

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I’m on Facebook messenger (m.me/sketchcardhive) if you wanna talk at any time. It’s great to connect with another collector.

Fausto

Back
Top Bottom