My first group break

nba-collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
hey all I participated in the laker show this evening, I had the Sacramento kings , ( I didn't get any hits) but that's cool was a fun time and plan to do many more just thought I would give my opinion on group breaks

Group breaks are always a good time, unlucky to not hit anything

Josh does a great job with the Laker Show, so good luck with the next one!!!!

Basically the same as the Laker Show breaks however is slightly more expensive at $70 a spot, so usually includes a nice selection of 6 - 10 boxes

Last weeks had a case (maybe 1/2 case) of revolution and some other nice boxes for example

Just bought in for my first ever group break too through Cherry! I still have absolutely no idea how it works but I'm pumped anyway!!

Any seasoned vets able to explain it in a nutshell?

You'll be randomly assigned (using Random.com algorithm) one of the 30 teams and then any "Hits" that appear for that team, you get posted out. A Hit is defined as an Auto, Memorabilia, or a Card that is Serial #'d /99 or lower. Sometimes if there is a high quality card that doesn't fall into that category (e.g. a Ben Simmons Rookie Card) that may be classed as a Hit and sent out. If you don't receive any Hits for your team you should receive at least 1 x Hobby Pack of some sort, and you'll also go in a random draw with other Hitless people for a superstar card e.g. a Larry Bird Auto. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom