Music question?

Better Than Me
Lips Of An Angel
Get Stoned

thats there last 3 ...and dont delete my posts... I didn't vote them worst band of 2006 ..the world did.

Cheers Shoes

Thank you Shoes...

I will delete if they are pointless :thumbsup: ....

No, thats called powertripping. just because you dont like a post that doesn't mean the rest of the community shouldn't be able to see it. If I don't use crude language / insult anyone / use rascist remarks or anything else theres no real right for you to delete it, just on the basis you dont like it.
Cheers

p.s what do people do on a monday night?? my roster just changed and now have monday nights off....what happens? anything on TV? or whats the go....im bored already.

As stated early if its pointless dont post...

why would the community want to see that??? it had nothing to do with what i was asking for, just a stupid comment and didnt really needed to be said, no ones missing out... :)

As stated early if its pointless dont post...

why would the community want to see that??? it had nothing to do with what i was asking for, just a stupid comment and didnt really needed to be said, no ones missing out... :)

Says you!! :lol::lol::lol:

edit: was it one of those 3 songs?

mate if the message is full of crap then i will either delete it or edit it. If you want the forum to have crap all over it then thats good for you... we dont need smart replys in peoples threads...

shit, this is as funny as your i week bans for replying in a wantlist magicman. opinions shouldnt be censored on the basis of you disagreeing.

i could argue that a thread about a garbage rip off talentless band like 'Hinder' is about as pointless and crap as it gets...just my opinion. :lol:

shit, this is as funny as your i week bans for replying in a wantlist magicman. opinions shouldnt be censored on the basis of you disagreeing.

i could argue that a thread about a garbage rip off talentless band like 'Hinder' is about as pointless and crap as it gets...just my opinion. :lol:

Hey i only asked a question and get trashed for it??? yeh thats the ozcard spirit :thumbsup:

If you wanna trash a ban then by all means start ya own thread, dont need to start it up in mine.

As ive said before people should keep opinions to themselves if they wanna be dicks, then go somewhere else...

Enough said.

This is a card forum, maybe you need to ask your "offtopic" question somewhere more relevant. And maybe remove the entertainment forum as it isnt related to cards.

Read the full sentence Locky....

Its ok dont worry about it, i apologise for deleting Shoes uncalled for comments, i should let people post their crap smart ass comments.

My bad, how stupid of me to talk about music in the "Entertainment" section of ozcards. Just thought our community was a bit better then that, thats all, my mistake...

Good day.

Have I missed something over the last few weeks?!?! Everyone seems a little tense?

I requested a name of a song from Hinder, Shoes wrote a smart ass reply so i simply deleted it because it was unnessecary and wasnt anything to do with my request.

Now we have world war III... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom