Movie you can't stop watching?

looks like the clock is about to strike midnight on this Cinderella story, turning Average Joe's into the proverbial pumpkin.
Pepper Brooks: I sure do like pumpkins, Cotton.

been ages since i seen either of those

will have to get out the BTTF series again..or buy it, usually a pretty cheap box set.

what was the dogs name, einstein or newton

Dodgeball, Encino Man, BTTF trilogy, heaps more i can't remember.

Cotton: "I'm being told that Average Joe's does not have enough players and will be forfeiting the championship match."
Pepper: "It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em."

great movie encino man, looks like Sean Austin and Brendon Fraser did a bit better than
Pauly Shore with the weasel thingy :lol:

Glengarry Glenross. Stone Cold Classic, ive watched it about 20 times and it never gets less entertaining. the most derisive film about capitalism ive ever seen. here is the famous scene, which some people might know about: Baldwin gives a very 'unique' motivational sales speech:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-AXTx4PcKI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-AXTx4PcKI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Just watched Anchorman.. Classic stuff.

Love the Anchorman Fight Scenes and the Flute scene!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzUm4wdEnw&feature=related]YouTube - The Best of Anchorman[/ame]

All time favourite would have to be Shawshank Redemption!

einstein and capernicous

:thumbsup:

about to start watching Saw 1,2 & 3 (need to pickup 4) bring on #5

First one so good for many reasons, remember watching it overseas and going again next day and then again when it came out here.

That freaky doll.

Couple of good hard dance songs made using soundbytes from the movies.

:thumbsup:

about to start watching Saw 1,2 & 3 (need to pickup 4) bring on #5

First one so good for many reasons, remember watching it overseas and going again next day and then again when it came out here.

That freaky doll.

Couple of good hard dance songs made using soundbytes from the movies.

Don't forget Saw 6 too....

5's gonna go off the show!!!

I read that even the actors' lives were in danger with a couple of the traps!!!

:p

got a while to go before it catches up to Jasons movie count

Couple of actors in Lost also in part 1 Zep/Ben & Steven/Miles, had a chuckle when Zep says to Lawrence "His name is John"

just finished watching Lord Of The Rings Extended Trilogy again, been watching over past few nights. Will have to buy the original releases, havent seen the cuts since watching at the cinema.

i play in a basketball team called Afternoon Delight because of the Anchorman movie.

so there is Anchorman, Shawshank Redemption, Back To The Future, Dogma, Mallrats, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars IV-VI, Halfbaked, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Oceans 11 & 13 + more

and a sh!t load of TV show boxsets, but might need to start a new thread for those dvd's

Shawshank would have to be my in my top 3 drama type films of all time. Didnt realise it was written by Stephen King till the last time i watched the dvd

Shawshank would have to be my in my top 3 drama type films of all time. Didnt realise it was written by Stephen King till the last time i watched the dvd

That's right up there on my list. Heaps of people spin out when they hear about Stephen King's envolvement, same with The Green Mile. Awesome films.

Back
Top Bottom