Most popular thread for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All for sale :)

Alright, I just have to make something clear, which I will add to the front page of this thread.

Unfortunately, I can't keep following back up on "enquiries".
It's that simple, i'm not e-bay.
I have far too much interest in my cards, and I can't wait for ever in the hope you will actually reply back to me with a yes or give me a curtious no. This is not only frustrating for me as a part time seller (as I hardly pass on my cards), but is unfair on others whom are genuenly interested in the cards and are held off waiting for me to follow-up with those that don't get back to me whom have shown interest.
So, if you don't get back to me with a definitive yes, and chose to ask and run off and not get back to be what so ever, then I will move on and the cards will go to the next interested party.
The people I have dealt with already know I'm not after fast $$$$, so i'm not saying at all, that if you can't pay right then and now, i'm just going to move on. That's NOT how I work, and like I said, the members whom I have already dealt with know this.

Thanks guys,

Mike.

All PM's and e-mails have been replied too.

Note, many of the cards will probably move very soon to good homes, so with the added demand, will see if there is anything else I can add for people to have.

If you are after any particular player, let me know, as I will just be looking at people's sig's and collection mail to determine what I will be listing next.

Mike.

Alright, another update, and out the door as quickly as it was listed!

ducky_poo has scored himself a sweet PC item:

1-JoeJohnson184of225.jpg

So this is now GGGGGOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom