Momma’s Cookin’

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
A newfound side PC of the one and only Kwame frickin’ Brown. I’ve found a whole new appreciation for this dude, springing out of the 20 year hiding spot in the bushes to verbally assassinate people who decided to trash him for no damn good reason. I love this dude and (some) of what he has to say. What a legend.

4AAE5301-A020-464F-9CC0-B4558A80AA0E.jpeg

76DCE1CC-7CB3-438E-A9F9-F1756B7520F1.jpeg

6ACCB89F-211F-499D-8B70-DE3CAEF85434.jpeg

And here is the beginnings, the subtle sprinkling of said momma’s cooking during an NBA game!!! Fantastic!

7AD46795-8EE2-4507-9E76-4BBDBB949129.jpeg

TFL

#BustLife
#BustyBust

Didn't know he had a podcast but it sounds like it's worth checking out. After all the 'bust' talk over the years I had to respect him for sticking around and having the longevity he had. Solid cards too.

Didn't know he had a podcast but it sounds like it's worth checking out. After all the 'bust' talk over the years I had to respect him for sticking around and having the longevity he had. Solid cards too.
Watch some of the YouTube vids, WAY more entertaining than just audio

Panini trying to get every living player they can into sets cause they need the content (autos) to pump out for the next few years!

Litle known fact - my side PC of biggest NBA busts may have just gotten an uptick in value based on this news! All I need now is for peopel to start trashing Darko and AMMO a bit more, have them start a podcast to retaliate and I'm all good...

In all seriousness though, good on him, had a long servicable NBA career, didn;t live up to the #1 hype but he's not alone there. Note also some great insights from Jerry Stackhouse who felt playing with MJ in DC killed his career too.

Back
Top Bottom